Jealousy or Pure Lust

A/N

This chapter has more detailed smut than the rest of this book, but it isn't too detailed. I don't think so, at least. Anyways, my dog is laying next to me in bed and she's hardcore snoring like help.

*Olivia's POV

While Bradley was in the shower, Nick came home. Why is he home so early? He shouldn't be home for another couple of hours. I'm gonna have his ass.

"What are you doing home?", I casually ask.

"Can't I come home and see my wife and kids?", he chuckles.

"Uh..Bradley is in the shower. We talked things over."

"Yeah, how did that go?", he goes to the kitchen and opens the fridge. I got up and followed him with Alex still my arms, eating.

"Nick, she's going through a lot."

"You think I don't know that?", he takes out a beer and opens it.

"Tell me you guys don't have any more cases today.", I plead, knowing he can't go back in after he drinks.

"We closed all of them."

"Listen..", I reposition myself and the baby so its more comfortable. "..she's not just upset about what happened."

"Okay."

"Its her sexuality.", Nick almost choked on the liquid.

"What?"

"She thinks you won't approve and that you'll be mad at her, so I told her I'd talk to you first.", Nick rolls his eyes and takes another drink. "Nick, look at me. She's scared because she knows your religious beliefs and-"

"I don't care about that. What I do care about is why Cassidy showed up at the precinct looking for you."

"He what?", I burp the baby and put him in his crib. Bradley goes into her room to get dressed.

"Yeah. You wanna tell me why?", is he jealous?

"There's nothing to tell. I don't know why he would-"

"I know. Just tell him to back the hell up before I do."

"Is Nick Amaro jealous?", I put my hands under his blazer and around his back. He puts his hands on my waist and pulls me into him so our bodies are flush against each other.

"Of him? No.", he grins. His hands lower to my backside. "You're mine."

"I'm not property.", my eyes viscously move back and forth between his eyes and lips.

"You're still mine."

"Really?"

"Yeah.", our lips graze each other and then press into each other. I brush my tongue over his bottom lip, asking for access, which I was granted. I broke the kiss after about ten long seconds.

"I think we need to talk to Bradley.", I turn around, but he pulls me back against him, holding me from behind. He slips his hand down the waistband of my pants and under my panties. He cups me in his hand, making me gasp in pleasure.

"I think..it can wait..can't it?"

"Nick..", I tilt my head all the way back and rest it on his shoulder. He kisses my neck and shoulder. "..we haven't..done it since.."

"I know.", his kisses make their way to my jawline, to my chin, until I turn my head just enough to meet his lips. "It's been three..long..painful months..of not being able..to touch you..like this.", he says between kisses. His finger slips between my lips and moves back and forth.

"Nick..", I moan softly. "..lets-"

"Dammit, Liv.", he removes his hand and I eagerly turn around. "You're so beautiful.", the way he looks at me with pure, genuine love in his eyes makes my heart skip a beat. I can feel a sudden presence of heat in my cheeks, so I lower my head, I'm not sure why, but it wasn't embarrassment. He lifts my chin and pecks my lip with his. "I love you."

"I love you, too.", I whisper. We make our way to the bedroom and lock the door behind us. We slowly undress ourselves before laying on the bed. As he hovers over me, the ache between my legs grows stronger, more eager.

"You ready?", I just nod my head in response. Instead of doing what I expected him to do, he gets off of me. He gets off of me and then plants soft kisses all over me. When he reaches my inner thighs, a shock of goosebumps take over my body.

*Nobody's POV

Nick uses his lips to spread hers, sweeping his tongue back and forth, exploring the length of her. Olivia tries so hard to silence her moaning, her want, need for him, but she can't.

"Mmm.", Nick lets his tongue dive right into her, letting her hole dominate his mouth. Olivia fists the sheets, trying her dammedest to not yelp in pleasure. Nick pulls away and hovers over her once more.

"Let it out. Its not illegal."

"If it were, would you arrest me?", she jokes. Nick aligns himself with her sex and gently slides himself inside. She instantly tightens around him, making it almost impossible for him to move in any further. Olivia forces a kiss between the two, knowing she had to have some way to let her moans escape. The taste of herself on his tongue made her even hotter, wetter. "Keep going."

"I don't want to hurt you."

"Just do it.", their eyes lock and you could smell the intense love, the lust fill the room. "Please.", she wraps her long, tan legs around Nick, keeping him secure in place. He slowly pushes himself deeper into her, stretching her, making her eyes seal themselves shut. Her arms are wrapped around his back and up his shoulder blades. She buries her face in the crook of his neck, moaning into it. The sweet sound of her making those noises gives him a painful hard on that the both of them feel.

"I'm gonna come, Liv.", her body rocking underneath him, the away her nipples brush his chest when her breasts move, its all too much. His seed shoots deep into her core as he lets a deep grunt escape his throat. His pace slows down a little bit.

"Babe, I'm so close.", she whimpers. "Don't stop. Oh, god, don't stop.", and he doesn't. He moves his hand between them and rubs her clit in small circles with his thumb. Her back arches, pushing her chest into him, her toes curl and her walls close in on him, molding around him. And within seconds, her sticky juices explode and coat his manhood. "Oh, damn.", she bites her lip and he stops moving to let her come down from her high with ease.

"I love you, baby."

"I love you, too.", he brings her bottom lip into his mouth. They laid there for who knows how long just kissing, loving, appreciating each other. By the time their 'love fest' is over, Olivia is laying on top of Nick, their legs intertwined, her head resting on his chest just below his chin. "This is nice."

"I know.", he runs his fingertips across her back. "Remember when we did this everyday?"

"How could I forget?", Olivia chuckles and then kisses him. She gets off the bed and starts putting on her clothes..well, her comfy clothes. A pair of shorts and Nick's t-shirt. "We should probably go talk to Bradley now."