Author's Note.

Author's Note.

HEY GUYS :D

So, happy Monday! Or, rather, ::enter whatever day it is when your reading this::

Actually my Monday wasn't too happy, but that's alright because I just remembered all the reasons in my life I should smile. I actually keep a jar of them. Whenever something good happens to me, I write it down on a small slip of paper and put it in my jar, then when I'm feeling down, I can just pull out a few of the slips. Its really quite nice! :)

ANYWHOM. 

I apologize that this isn't a story update (I'm working on it~) but, I wanted to tell ya'll there have been a few minor changes to my story. SO. My main male role was initially named Nick, but since I am already using that name for M6TWBF, I came up with a different name (with the help of alwaysthesweetest.) 

SOO. Now its Eli! Yaya. Oh, and I changed the person who was playing Sunshine. It was originally Debby Ryan, then Nina Dobrev, but now... it is fo' sure... someone who I don't remember their name...

awk.

BREANNE DUREN.

WHOOP.

squared.

Whoop^2

Whoop whoop.

Math nerd.

Nah^

Yah... prolly not...

But! She is absolutely beautifulllllll.

SHE ALSO SINGS WITH OWL CITY IN HONEY AND THE BEE.

AND SALTWATER ROOM.

AND OWL CITY.

GAHHH I LOVE OWL CITY BRO.

JUST. YES.

OWL CITY > LIFE.

Jaykyayy.

not really.

I feel like I'm having inner arguments with myself.

Probably cause I am~ idiot.

OFFENSIVE.

jk I am smart and beautiful.

YOU BEAUTIFUL GURL.

Surre^^

Was that the right kind of offensive? Is their more than one? I feel like there's one with an 'a.' Like, that's offensive, like offense in football, then there's a different one? Hmmm?

I just looked it up...

I was wrong.

They're spelt the same.

o_o;

AWK-AH-WARD.

YUPP.

Now, I'm just babbling.

Kay love you beautifuls(:

~Shell