Riley.

It was my birthday I felt a pain in my side. I woke up, couldnt breathe I was in so much pain. I shake Lucas up. I told him, I think I'm in Labor. He calls my mom, my comes over. As I got up. Water was on the floor.

"Mom whats happening?" I say scared, lucas was holding my hand.

"Your water broke, Riley, Raelyn is on her way here, plus happy 15th birthday. Sweetie." My mom says, they took me to the hospital. My mom called my dad and Maya. Auggie was being watched by my uncle Josh. Lucas was keeping calm until, I had to push. After 10 pushes she was out. I felt so much better. She was here on my birthday. Lucas went to see her my mom too, Maya stayed right by my side. So did my dad. Lucas brought her over to me, she was gorgous, looked like me but a little like Lucas.

"She is perfect Lucas. Thank you." I say, he just kisses me.

"I love you and Raelyn my two R's." He says, kissed baby Raelyn too.

My dad got to hold her next. Auggie came in with Uncle Josh.

"Auggie, your niece is here." Lucas says, holding my little brother. He gives her a kiss.

"Im a great uncle to this little one." Josh says, holding Raelyn.

"Yeah, Lucas want to get married when?" I asked.

"Our one year anniversary is coming up maybe that day?" I asked.

"Perfect!" I say. We start to plan it with our daughter in it.