Lucas

Our wedding day was here. I was standing to wait for her to come down the aisle. Raelyn was with Riley's mom. Riley came down the aisle with Maya walking by her side with her dad. I got her I kissed her cheek. We were standing. We held hand everyone was there even our school friends. The pastor starts to read stuff.

"Riley Matthews do you take Lucas Friar to be your wedded husband?" He asks her.

"I do." She says, I smile.

"Do you Lucas Friar take Riley Matthews to be your wedded wife?" He asks me. No duh!

"I do." I say. Holding her hand stronger.

"Who has the rings?" He asks, while he did Raelyn starts to cry her mom took her out for a bit. She was shaking, she was worried about our baby. I whispered."your mom got her." she calms down a bit.

"We do." My dad and Maya says.

"Follow these word." He says.

"Lucas, take this ring as your daily reminder of my love for you. With this ring I thee wed ." She says following the pastor.

"Riley, take this ring as your daily reminder of my love for you. With this ring I thee wed." I say, we knew we were married.

"Lucas you can kiss your bride." He says, as he said this, I leaned in to kiss her she leans in and kisses me a lot. She is my wife now.

"I call you Man and wife, I now introduce Mr and Mrs. Friar!" he says. I picked up Riley, just kept kissin my wife. She jumps down as soon she saw our baby. She started to hold our baby. I kissed her and Raelyn.

"My two girls." I say, she just laughs. Auggie comes up to me.

"I now have a brother!!!" He says, happily he hugs me tight. I smile.

"Welcome to the family Lucas." Her father finally said we were a Family.