Riley Prov

I just left Lucas with my father, My mom is there if anything happens she will tell me.

"Maya, can you be the god parent if we do keep the baby?" I asked.

"Yeah. Riles keep the baby your almost 15. Lucas is just a year younger and he can get a Job so can you with volunteer work." Maya says.

"Lucas and I will talk. After we find out how far along I am." I say, we had a doctor's appointment after this. I go into the living room my boy was waiting for me.

"Mom?" I say.

"Your father has been like that since you left." She says giving me a hug.

"I love you, mom." I say, she tells me she loves me. I asked if its okay if I stayed over at Maya's after Lucas and our doctor appointment, she nods fine. Lucas takes my hand. My father finally talks to him.

"Take good care of my baby girl and my grandchild." He says.

"I will, I'm planning to get a Job and a apartment for the two of us." He says, we go to the doctors, I was a month a long. We made the decision............. To keep the baby.

"You ready for this Riles?" He says.

"I think I am I have my gest friend right by my side." I say, kissed him, we made out. After that I went over to Maya's.

"So?????" Maya asks.

"We are keeping the baby." I say, showing her the sonogram of our little one.

"It's so small." She says.

"Yeah I know. Lucas is excited." I say.

"So, your really going to marry him?" She asks.

"Yes. I love him. And he loves me." I say, smiling.

"Will I always be your best friend?" She asks.

"Yes." I say.

"Your going to get big, you know that right, and Labor I heard hurts." Maya says. I laughed.

"Lucas will be there to remind me how much he loves me and FYI I'll have very strange harmones." I say, warning her.