Lucas

Riley is three months pregnant. She tells me she feels fat. I kissed her and told her she was beautiful. We go into her father class. Riley was hiding her baby bump. I hold her hand.

"Can I be excused dad." Riles says, getting up. I raised my hand he nods and maya too.

"Babe, is everything ok." I asked.

"No, It's just weird being fat." Riles says, I smiled.

"Your not fat. You just have a baby bump. That is so cute." I say, pushing her against her locker lightly. Started to kiss her to confort her. I kissed her belly where my child is in there. I lift up her shirt. And kissed her belly naked. She likes that, it's her harmones with the baby.

"Ok, Lucas you can stop, Im fine. Thanks for talking to me. Your the best Fian'cee ever." she says, kisses me lightly goes back in class.

"Riley, you okay?" My dad asks.

"Yeah its time to tell the people they are going to find out anyway. Dad tell the class." Riles says, I hold her in my arms.

"Guys, don't make fun of Riley or Ill expell you. She is pregnant with Lucas baby she is 3 months along." My dad says, somebody raised their hand.

"Are you too engaged?" The student asks.

"Yeah they are too engaged." My dad says. I kissed her cheek we both sit down. I helped her to get in her desk. We started class