Riley Prov.

Lucas at lunch took me and we started to make out at his locker. My dad comes up.

"Lucas?" He says, in stern look.

"Yes, sir?" Lucas says, politely.

"Do not make out in this Hallway or in class or after class with my daughter. You can do it before school or after." He says.

"Dad, stop it. Or I'll talk to mom. You don't want that." I say, hugging, my boyfriend. I kissed him. We go into the lunch room, we grabbed lunch. He helps me carry my lunch. Maya just starres at me and Lucas.

"You guys are to adorable." she says, I smile. He takes my hand in his. I go all blushy.

"Thanks Maya." Lucas says. Farkle comes up to try to squeeze between us too.

"Um, Farkle, Lucas is my boyfriend I'm not single anymore. Maya is though." I say nicely.

"Farkle please let me sit my girlfriend." Lucas asks nicely.

"Fine." Farkle says upset and mad. Lucas and I got up. He takes me to a private place to go to make out. We go into a closet. He starts to take of my clothes.

"What are we doing?" I asked.

"We are going to second base" lucas says, taking all his clothes off and mine. We start to do it.

"Okay." I say. After 2 hours we were done school was over. I go home to my room. I'm worried I never done that but that was the best! He was good for my first time, he told me, it was he first time too.

A few days later....

"Maya!!! Quick in the bathroom." I say.

"Me and Lucas had the 'S' word. I think I'm pregnant." I say asking her to help me to take the Pregnancy test. It was Positive.

"You messed up big time, girl. You have to tell Lucas, like right away." She says, after my father's class. I pulled him in the closet. He ripped off my clothes and his again, we do it again. I stopped him in the middle of it.

"Babe, Im pregnant." I say, he got off of me. He got dressed.

"Wow. I'm the father right?" He asks. I nod yes.

"You know, I'm only 14 right." I say freaking out. He kissed me.

"Don't worry we will figure something out. Babe." He says.

"I don't want to be a mother at 14." I say, he kisses my cheek.

"I love you, Riley Matthews. Will you be an honour to be my wife?" He proposes.

"Yes. Of course." I say, kissed my boy.

"I'll get a ring soon.to put on your finger but first we got to tell yoyr parents the news." Lucas says, held me in his arms rubs his finger on my belly.