Riley

I just watch my little brother for some money. My birthday was coming up. Maya knocks, I told her to come in.

"Wow. Your definitely pregnant, where is Lucas?" She asks.

"At work. He wont get off until 10pm." I say.

"So how long he works.

"Every Mon-fri 5:30- 7:30 first shift. 8:30- 10pm. Saturday he does night time work. From 5-10pm. He doesn't work Sunday." I say happily.

"Where does he work?" Maya asks.

"Um, so food place as a waiter for now." I say.

"Hahaha, what do you do?" She asks.

"So I work to babysit. Until comes home. When its his break he will come to my parents home to play with Auggie." I say

"So how much your parents are paying you to babysit?" She asks.

"Um, 30$ it helps to pay bills. My mom comes to clean every other day until the baby comes she will come everyday. Plus we might the help."I say, it was 10pm Auggie was asleep, my mom and dad comes home. My mom gives me the money. Lucas comes. He comes to me gives me a kiss.

"Aw... I missed you." I say he laughs.

"Riles can I sleep over at your new place?" She asks.

"Um honey???" I say, with my puppy eyes.

"Well, good thing Farkle is staying over too." He says. I smiled big.

"Uh hum. When we will know the baby is a boy or a girl?" My dad asks.

"We have a doctor's appointment after school then when I get off work we will tell you all." I say, Lucas nodded.

"Have you picked names?" my mom asks.

"Mom, not there yet, we will soon before this little creature comes." I say smiling. We got going. Maya got some clothes for tomorrow so glad tomorrow is saturday no school, I work at night. He works at night. He gets his payday well his first tomorrow. We got to our apartment Farkle was already there.

"Wow, Riley your glowing." Farkle says, Lucas punch him in the arm.

"That is my Fiancee, only I can say that." he says.

"And me, her other half her sister, her BFF!" Maya mentions to Lucas.

"Sorry, Maya. And of course you and her parents not you. Ok Farkle." He says, he nods.

"Ok, want to watch a movie?" I say. They all nodded, Maya says she will pop the popcorn.

"Let Riley picks, cause she is pregnant and she gets very scared and sensitive on some things." Lucas says. I smiled, he is the best.

"Um, Disney movie?" I say, he kisses on top of my nose.

"Um. How about beauty and the beast?" Maya says, we all agreed. I sat with Lucas, Maya squeeze in right by me and Farkle right by Lucas. As we watch the movie.