Lucas

A month has past. Man, it was a hard month. But wow, its amazing to be a Father. I woke up to Raelyn crying. Riley was still asleep. I took care of her until, my beautiful girl wakes up. I made Riley breakfast in bed. Her mom knocks on our door.

"Shhhh. Riley is asleep. She been up all night with Raelyn." I say.

"You want help. Ill cook while you watch Raelyn then we will switch you eat with your bride to be. Ill watch Raelyn." Her mom says, I say thanks, the food was done her mom watch Raelyn. I shook Riley awake.

"Good morning beautiful." I say, she sat up. Kissed me good morning.

"You did this?" She asks.

"Well, I was until your mom came to cook it for me and she is watching Raelyn." I say, she smiles. Finally alone together for a bit. After breakfast, I go into the living room.

"Hey question?" I asked.

"Yeah?" she asks.

"Can you watch Raelyn for the day? its our anniversary. For being together for a year." I asked.

"Sure, I'll take her to my house." She says.

"Thanks, we need it." I say.

"Your welcome. Have fun and be safe." She says, I put Raelyn in her carseat with stuff she needed for a day. I lay in bed with my girl. Kissed her lightly. Then more fierce. We start to do it again but this time the safe way. She was on the pill we used protection. After that she wanted to take a bath. I jumped in with her, we bathe together she washed mine I washed her hair, then her body I started to kiss all over so did she. We finally reach our lips again. I kissed her harder but sweet.