Well that was embarassing...but umm... did I actually like it???

***Reki's POV

Omi stood behind me while the others fought. It wasn't that I wasn't strong, she just trusted me more than Lee, TenTen, or Neji. It was cute actually, she didn't want to talk to anyone but me, and whenever Guy Sensei tried to ask her things about her village she would go one the other side of me and hug my leg. I would have to ask for him because she wouldn't even listen to them.

We had figured out that her father had followed her here and was waiting for her to come by with ninjas and try to ambush us. Yeah.. he actually thought that would somehow work out...For now I was with Omi and she was hugging my waist tightly. I petted the top of her head. "Don't worry sweetie, you'll be okay. You're safe with me and I won't let him hurt you. I promise." I reassured her gently.

She looked up with big scared eyes. "Please don't leave me..."

I sighed. "I have to leave sometime... This is my mission and I have to take you back to your mommy. That's when I'm going to have to go back home without you Omi."

Her bottom lip began to quiver. "B-but I don't want you too." 

"I have to though. I'm sorry." I told her. That just made her hug me even tighter.

After about fifteen minutes of my team fighting and me taking care of Omi, they finally came back.

***Timeskip to the Village

We were just entering the village gates and Omi's mother was waiting there. As soon as she saw her they both went running to each other.

"Mommy!" she yelled and she jumped into her arms as the two hugged tightly.

"I'm so glad you're safe!" her mother cried. Then she looked at us and thanked us aver and over again.

"Mommy, Reki kept me safe!" Omi smiled.

I smiled softly hearing her. "Yep."

"Thank you. Really, thank you so much for bringing her home unhurt." her mom started again.

"She was full of youth!" Guy Sensei cheered.

I laughed softly. "She was fun have around. But I'm pretty sure we have to get going right now."

Omi's eyes got sad. "You have to leave now?"

"Yeah. I'm sorry. But maybe we can see each other again." I told her. "For now though you have to be a big girl, okay?"

She nodded slowly. "Okay.. I will." she sighed, but then she smiled. "I'm gonna be a ninja and then I can come and help you sometimes!"

My smile widened. "That sounds good. I bet I'm going to need lots of help~!" I chuckled.

Omi giggled, and her mom set her down. She ran to me and gave me one last big hug. "Bye Reki-chan~"

I ruffled her hair. "Bye Omi~" Once she pulled back we all began to walk home. I waved behind us and she was waving frantically at me. I couldn't help but laugh.

"She sure did like you Reki." TenTen said.

"I know.. I don't even know why she did." I shrugged. "She was really cute though~"

"Well we got her back safe, so we completed the mission." Neji stated.

"Yeah. So did you guys kill her father?" I asked.

Guy Sensei nodded. "Yes. We did what we had to keep her safe."

"Do we know why he wanted her?" I asked.

Sensei shook his head. "No, we weren't briefed on that information."

"Oh.."

The rest of the walk was kind of quiet , and I didn't really like it. "Why don't we play a game!" I announced.

I heard Neji sigh. I could feel that he rolled his eyes.

I pursed out my lips, annoyed that Neji always has to be the party pope. So serious 24/7... I walked up closer behind him since I was a bit farther back than everyone. "Why are you like this Neji? I'm just trying to lighten the mood!"

He turned his head. "Because I'm not-" he was cut off by me accidently tripping and then landing on him. Both our lips connecting. My eyes widened, but we stayed there for a few seconds, shocked. I quickly scrambled off of him, my face a deep red.

"I'm-I'm sorry! I-I didn't- I didn't mean to! I'm so sorry!" I apologized and walked ahead of them so they couldn't see how red and flustered I was.

The worst part of it.. I wasn't sure what to make of it. Did I actually like it??

****

AGGGGG! I'm so sorry for the late update! But oh whaaale (yes whale~) Well anyways, tell me how you liked the chapter! So are you guys a RekiXNaruto or RekiXNeji hmmmmmmmm~? well tell me in the comments! Which also reminds me, if you liked it, comment vote and whatnot :) hope you enjoyed this probably short chapter ^_^ Byyyyyeeeee! Love ya! Xx

FAN

COMMENT

VOTE