GO KATNISS, GO {Chapter Three}

I stopped sawing. I stared at Peeta. Cato hissed at me. I stared down at him. 'Katniss what are you doing?' He whispered up to me. I hesitated for a moment but then began to saw again. I loved Cato and not Peeta. Peeta was just another tribute. If he got killed I would be doing him a favour. I would be saving him from death by any of the other tributes.

A tracker jacker stung me and I let a little gasp escape my mouth. I tried to bat them away with my hand but they would not budge. I continued to saw, the motivation of the bow kept me going. Another hit me but I persisted. Then it fell. I watched as the three jumped up and tried to run. Peeta and Marvel escaped but Glimmer was caught in the midst of it all. The tracker jackers attacked with force.

I glanced to where Cato was stood and couldn't see him. I couldn't see him near where the tracker jackers had gone. My head began to hurt. I could see the bow though.

I climbed down the tree and hit the ground with a thud. The only thing that was on my mind was the bow. But at that moment I was loosing my mind. Everything was blurry. I grabbed the bow and continued to walk.

I couldn't see straight, I wanted it to stop. I saw something moving towards me. It was Peeta but there were three of him. 'Go Katniss, go on get out of here. Katniss get out of here, go.' I nodded and stumbled away but I blacked out and feel into the leaves.