Part 5: A Near-Death Experience

Before I start SOME OF MY FANFIC CAME TRUE IN APHS EPISODE OMG.

Zane began to press the blade harder into Aphmau's neck. The whole time Garroth watched, mortified as he tried to kick, shout, or do anything else he could. He could to stop Zane from continuing his crime. Suddenly Zane dropped hold of the knife as he himself became to scream "No, no, no! STOP! RARGH NO PLEASE STOP I HAVENT FAILED YOU GIVE ME ANOTHER CHANCE NO!" Garroth looked to the right only to see Malachi sprinting towards the scene, staring right at Zane with a fierce look in his eyes. "No one, AND I MEAN NO ONE, hurts my mom!" Malachi shouted charging towards Zane, worsening the mental pain he was being put through already. "Lucinda!" Garroth exclaimed looking to where Malachi had come from. "Garroth! Aphmau went looking for you and the boys earlier! While I looked for Malachi and Levin," she said gesturing to the young boy in her arms, "she went looking for you! What happened?!" "Lucinda, hurry, get her out of her binds! What matters most is the safety of lady Aphmau, why did no one go with her?!" "Listen Garroth, right now isn't the time to point fingers," she said putting Levin on the ground "she needs a doctor!" Garroth looked at Aphmau, unconscious from blood loss laying on the ground. "Agreed, please cut my binds." Lucinda picked up the bloodied knife with disgust as she quickly cut Garroth from the tree. As Garroth ran to approach Aphmau, all the blood ran from his face. He heaved her, and began running, kicking Zame in the head extremely hard as he writhed on the ground. He sprinted toward the village and began shouting, "LAURENCE! DANTE! KIKI! KAWAII CHAN! SOMEONE! CALL DOCTOR DOCTOR IMMEDIATELY!!" He broke through layer of trees, with a newfound urgency.

AUTHORS NOTE;

These were published on Instagram before Aphmau's Newest episodes of minecraft diaries came out.

(Episode 88-90)