Chapter 3

Chapter 3

"SERIOUSLY? That was nine months ago."

That voice made Kurt stop walking. He wanted to chuckle at the irony. Here, in this slimmy, dark and God forbidden path... he heard that voice again. God knows how much he wants to turn around and see her face again but... she's Seth's. Damn everything but she is his bestbuddy's woman.

Rule of the Jungle: Finders keepers. And Seth found her first. Fuck.

He was about to walk pass there when he heard a sting of flesh like someone slapped someone.

"That was nine months ago, yes. But the shame you gave me will last a life time." Said another woman's voice.

He swear his blood boiled at what welcomed his sight. She is tied up in a chair, her face facing aside and a drop of blood is at the corner of her lips. While another girl stands infront of her and three guys behind them.

He didn't know he's capable of that kind of patience until now. Mariin siyang pumikit at kinuyom ang kamao sa pagpipigil na manakit ng tao.

He walk slowly, trying to calm himself, and approached them. The sound he intentionally made with the sole of his shoes made everyone look his way.

A seductive smile curve in the woman's lips infront of her.

"Kurt, darling. What a surprise. What made you go here?" Biting her lower lip, she eyed him like a top class meat.

He put his hands in his pockets to keep himself from lashing at her since it looked like she's the one who slapped her.

"Just passing by and wondering what's in here." He said, his never leaving her face.

She looked up at him, raising an eyebrow.

He gritted his teeth and stop himself from punching someone. Hindi niya alam kung paano niya napigilan ang sarili niyang ikulong ang mukha nito sa mga palad niya. He wants to wipe that blood on her mouth so bad and craddle her to him.

Hindi niya alam kung saan ba nanggagaling lahat ng emosyon na pinalalabas ng babaeng ito sa kanya. Simula pa lang nang una silang magkita. Hindi niya rin alam kung saan nanggaling ang bigat sa dibdib niya nang pinilit niya ang sariling iwasan ito. She's just another woman. There are lots of them. Kaya hindi niya maintindihan kung ano bang meron sa babaeng ito kung bakit nasasaktan siyang makita ito sa ganoong sitwasyon.

"Well, this bitch crossed her line. Hindi niya yata alam kung sinong kinakalaban niya." Aning babae sa tabi niya matapos ikawit sa braso niya ang isang kamay.

She chuckled. "Really? Ang sabihin mo, maluwag iyang turnilyo mo. That was nine months ago, tapos ngayon mo lang naisip maghiganti? Ang lakas din ng sayad mo, e 'no?"

The girl beside her shrieked at the insults. She was about to slapped her again but he hold her hand.

"Who are you to say that! Lee! Give her what she deserves!" Malakas na sigaw ng babaeng hawak niya na agad niyang marahas na binitawan upang harangan ang mga lalaking papunta sa babae harap niya.

"Kurt, baby. What are you doing?" Nagtatakang tanong sa kanya ng babaeng hanggang ngayon ay hindi niya alam kung bakit siya kilala.

"Tell your men to stop at their grounds kung ayaw nilang masaktan."

"No!"

He gritted his teeth then free the woman behind him as fast as he could.

"Why are you doing this?" She looked up at him and almost forgot they're in the middle of a chaos. Maybe later he can lose himself in those eyes.