For You I Would Die

It had already been one week after Ruby had finally woken up. Everyone was still frantically searching for Sapphire. Violet had explained to everyone what happened and stated that when the flames died down, neither her nor Jafar were anywhere to be seen. With sadness in her heart, Ruby strolled up and down the street alongside Elsa and Emma. It almost made her sick how in love they were acting right now while her wife was still missing. She kept quiet and rolled her eyes. As the three ventured a little past Mr. Gold's shop, Ruby came to a dead stop. The hairs on her arms and neck stood up and she felt a sort of weight on her chest. "Rubes... What's wrong?" Emma asked. She ignored her. Gripping her eyes tightly together, she put her head back and took in a deep breath. "Ruby!?" Emma called again. Elsa touched her lovers arm. "What is she doing?" the sheriff asked. "She smells something," Elsa stated. "How do you know?" Emma responded. Elsa failed to answer the question for a moment. "Because that's exactly what Sapphire does," she finally said. The two studied Ruby as she seemed to absorb her surroundings. Suddenly her eyes shot open. They were very big and her brow was creased. "What is it Ruby... Did you find her?" Elsa asked. Ruby inhaled another deep breath before speaking. "I.... I smell blood." Elsa put her fingers to her lips and appeared to make no sound until Violet and Vitani came dashing from the woods. The blondes quickly filled them in. The wolf was the first to change back. Elsa took a spot on her back as Emma did once Vitani had changed. By now Ruby was already in a dead sprint headed off in the direction of the beach. When they arrived there was still no trace of her love, only Happy with a cut on his knee.
Sapphire tried to open her eyes and found it to be very painful. When she finally peaked them open enough to look around, they started watering from the bright sun and stinging from the hot sand. She picked her head up a little more and saw Jafars still smoking corpse a few feet away but she didn't recognize anything else. "What the fuck... Where am I," she asked herself. The wind kicked up more sand in her eyes. She cupped her hands around her face in an attempt to get a better look around. Off in the far distance, the alpha made out a few figures headed her way. One appeared to be half a man floating in the air. Another looked like a big puffy white thing swimming through the air. Sapphire stood as the figures came closer. The half man was the first to reach her. "Howdy friend," he yelled, immediately shaking her hand at an erratic pace. "The names Genie and yes I am a really genie," he added. "Sapphire. Can you tell me where I am?" she asked. "You are in Agrabah my friend," another voice called out. A slightly smaller man jumped off a purple rug. He wore all white and Sapph could now see the big puffy thing was his hat. "My name is Aladdin, I am the king of this land," he started. He moved to the smoking Jafar and nugged him lightly with his foot. "And this is an old friend turned enemy. We have been searching for Jafar for many years. Is this your doing?" he finished. "Yes, I killed him. He has caused much pain and destruction across many lands and he even tried to kill my family," the wolf explained. Aladdin shook her hand. "Well I must say thank you to the one who has put an end to all his gruesome torment. Please allow us to take you back to my palace. My wife Jasmine will be thrilled to meet you," he stated. Sapphire got on the carpet with him and they were off. The journey was not a very long one. They were walking into the palace after about fifteen minutes. "Oh Aladdin I was so worried," a beautiful young woman yelled as she wrapped her arms around him. "Jasmine I want you to meet the one who single handedly killed Jafar. This is Sapphire," he stated. Jasmine looked to Sapphire with big eyes. "How... How did you manage to do it?" she asked. "Where I come from, I am a queen and a General of a very powerful army. I lead my pack in favor of my best friend Elsa, queen of Arendelle. I am what's known in my world as an ice wolf. The alpha to be correct and I have an unstoppable power within me," Sapph explained. "Fascinating," Jasmine exclaimed. "Well if there is anything we can do for you please let us know," Aladdin said. "Actually there is. I need to go back to where I came from," Sapphire replied. "Ah yes of course. Genie can help you with that," he stated. Genie hovered next to the small man. "Unless you could stay. I mean you are truly nothing like we have ever seen before," Jasmine interrupted. Sapphire smiled her wolfish grin. "I wish I could but there is someone waiting for me," she said. "Well if you ever find yourself in our world again, you are more than welcome. We are forever in your debt," Jasmine added. "Thank you," Sapph replied. "Now then... Genie, grant our hero her way home," Aladdin commanded. "As you wish Al," his floating friend stated. Genie went before Sapphire and placed his hands on her shoulders. "Not gunna lie kid, this may hurt," he said with a wink. "Wait what?!" Sapphire barked. But before another word could be said, the genie clapped his hands and she was gone. Sapphire sat up with sand in her face once more. She inhaled the air deeply and a smile crept across her face. "Storybrooke," she stated. Soon after she was racing as fast as her paws could carry her. Ruby sat at the bar in Granny's, picking at the food on her plate. "You need to eat Ruby," Elsa stated. "Yeah Rubes, you gotta keep your strength up," Emma added. The anxious wolf shifted in her place. "I'll eat when my wife is home safely," she protested, throwing the fork down. The bell above the door rang and she spun around quickly. Sapphire scooped her up and kissed her deeply. "Where the hell have you been?!" Emma yelled, now standing with Elsa. "In a place called Agrabah," Sapphire replied. "Why where you there? Sapph, what happened between you and Jafar out there?" Elsa asked. The three sat and eagerly listened to the wolf's tale. When she was finished, Elsa stated that the red flames must have been due to the purity of her love for Ruby, further supporting that they were indeed an example of true love. After the blondes had made their way out of the conversation, Ruby placed her hand against her wife's cold face. "Why would you ever go after him? You could have died babe," she stated bluntly. Sapphire looked deeply into her eyes before responding. "Because he harmed you... Hell he nearly killed you Ruby. Even though it was dangerous, it didn't matter. For you I would die a thousand deaths." Ruby smirked and leaned in for a kiss. "Words can not even come close to describing how in love with you I truly am," she whispered.