Chapter 6: Strip Poker

Maka's POV:

I opened my eyes to the sound of a mixer and a huge hangover. I looked around and I was in my bed. What happened last night? Then I remembered. Thank god Soul was able to control himself. How embarrassing. I felt myself turn a deep red color. I got up to feel my head throbbing and as I walked toward the light of the kitchen, the brightness strobed in my eyes. I'm getting a migraine. I shuddered as I walked into the kitchen. Soul was there eating breakfast. "Good morning Maka." Soul said to me as he saw me walk in. "What happened to me last night?" I said in pure curiosity because I don't remember ever going to bed last night. "You passed out. We shouldn't have drunken so much." Soul said as he frowned. He remembers that part too. "Sorry about the way I acted last night." I apologized. "I was just really drunk." "It's ok, Maka. Thank god I was able to control myself." Soul reassured me as he looked deeply in my eyes. Oh yeah, I forgot the part before that too. He loves me. Warmth spread through my body and I hugged him. "Thanks for not taking advantage." I thanked him. I was drunk enough to where he could do whatever he wanted an I would've let him. I was drunk though, and he understood that. He was such a good guy that he wouldn't let me because he knew I would regret it. "Your the coolest partner ever." I said as he smirked. He would always say that to me. "Well anyways, breakfast is ready." Soul said as we ended our hug. I immediately felt sick to my stomach. The hangover totally took my appetite away. "I'm sorry Soul, but there is no way that I can eat anything right now." I apologized as I tried to hold down my nausea. He giggled "A little hungover, huh?" he wasn't hungover, I could tell. He didn't get as drunk as me. Probably why he was able to control himself so well. I nodded. "There's some tylenol in the cupboard. It helps with hangovers." he said as he went to get it. I took some and it wasn't long until I was feeling a little better. I layed down on the couch and took a nap to sleep off the hangover

Soul's POV:

Poor Maka. First hangovers are hard. I remember mine. It was from the first dance that we had at the DWMA. I put her breakfast in the fridge for if she was hungry again later. After Maka fell asleep on the couch, I went into my room and listened to some music. Then I heard a meow and Blair entered my room. She was still in her cat form so I would be ok. It would be hard to make sure I don't get nosebleeds when around other girls. Hopefully Blair would stop wearing slutty clothes and dress like a normal person. "What?" I said as she walked up to my bed. I hated cats. It was all because it was her fault that I didn't become a death scythe. I'd be one by now if Blair had just been a witch or had told me that she wasn't one. "I saw everything last night." she said as she smirked. "So it looks like you made a move." she mewed. "Yep." I said dismissively. Blair would only cause trouble if she got bored, and I wouldn't want Maka to get the wrong idea. "Why are you being so mean to me, Souly?" she said as she proofed back into her human form. Too late. She was wearing mini black shorts, and a mini black shirt. She ran up to my and shoved her boobs in my face. I couldn't hold back the massive nose bleed that erupted from my face. "AAAHHHHH!" I screamed as this happened. Maka must have guessed what had happened when the scream woke her up, because all of a sudden, Blair's head was Maka-chopped. To my surprise, she didn't chop my head as well. She understood. Blair always boob raped me against my will. She pulled Blair off of me and I fixed my nose bleed. "Ow ow owwww." Blair said as she got up and rubbed her hair. Blair was just trying to cause trouble. She knew that Maka and I were now a thing. "OUT!" Maka said as Blair hung her head low and moped out the door. "Are you feeling all right, Maka?" I asked her as she watched Blair leave. "Yeah, the tylenol really worked. Thanks Soul." she said as she smiled. She was so pretty. "Your welcome." I said as I smirked. We walked into the living room and cuddled while watching tv for a while. We almost never had time recently for things like tv, but we had a break after defeating the kishin. After we were bored of doing that, we decided to invite our friends over. We invited Crona as well because he was finally out of the infirmary. They all showed up and we just chatted. Then I saw something sitting on the windowsill. It was Blair. She pawed the glass and begged to come in. She promised to behave and it was raining so we let her in. After a while of sitting around and doing nothing, Blair suggested that we should play strip poker. Everyone almost immediately turned red. Maka then giggled. Everyone else started laughing too. It actually sounded pretty fun. I walked over to a drawer to get the deck of cards and then we started playing. Crona was the first person to lose an arrival of clothing. "I've never had to be naked in front of anyone before, I don't think I can handle this." he/she said. What was Crona anyways? A lot of people said that he was a boy but he must have also been a girl. Even if Crona was a girl, he/she would have a flat chest. Crona then took off his/her dress and there was a tank top and a pair of boy shorts underneath. This made things even more confusing since a boy or a girl could where that underneath a dress. We were all thinking the same thing because everyone had the same confused expression on their faces. The next person to lose their shirt was Patty. Blackstar got a nosebleed when this happened. Patty giggled and pointed while her boobs jiggled. Then there was Liz who looked at her sister in comparison and seemed frustrated. I was next and I just took off my shirt. No big deal in that. Blackstar was the next to lose his shirt and he bragged about how muscular he was. Maka then had to take her shirt off. I almost wanted to close my eyes. It would be so ridiculously hard not to get a nosebleed. She took it off and I covered my nose as some blood spurted out. She blushed and giggled. I turned red and then looked at her. She looked me in the eyes and smiled. She was so cute. Kid was the next to take off his shirt. He was pale and skinny. Tsubaki grinned though. She was so far winning. Blair was good at this game. She must have played it a lot. I'm pretty sure she lost on purpose though because she was the next to lose her shirt and her boons popped out in the tiniest bra ever. All of the boys erupted into huge nosebleeds. "Perfect symmetry." Kid said as his nose gushed. Everyone started laughing. This was actually really fun. By the end of the game when Tsubaki won and ended up not taking off any clothes at all, Liz, Patty, Blair, and Kid were completely naked. Crona never lost anymore clothes so none of our questions about his/her gender were answered. Maka and I only had one article left, but nothing was showing for me since I was a guy. Maka was holding a pillow though so nobody would see anything. So was everyone else that was completely naked. Everyone closed their eyes as each person had a turn to put their clothes back on. When everyone was dressed, they went home. Blair hung around and talked about how funny everything was. Then we started talking about Crona. Maka said that Crona wasn't any gender. It was a he though. Medusa created him as one of her experiments and Crona was her son, but Crona wasn't any gender as far as anyone was concerned. It was wierd but kind of fascinating. It was getting late and we all decided to go to bed. We didn't have any school that week so we could catch up on rest after destroying the kishin. Maka and I slept in my room tonight. We slept much better as we snuggled close together.