UPDATE!!!

Hey guys! So things are getting pretty heated up in my story and I don't know of I should have a sex scene yet. I'm kinda nervous to do one, but the story DEFINITELY needs one. It's a romance story. I know they're young but it's bound to happen eventually. Especially with them living together and all. So I'm gonna hold off on an actual sex scene until you guys tell me wether I should or not. The last chapter came close to having one, but all good stories have that moment where they almost have one but then the characters are smart and wait. I think the story will mean more and will be better if I wait a bit longer. I kinda wanna get it over with though. So yeah, tell me how you like the story and please give me some tips. Also, not to worry, I will have them go back to school and fight kishins like a normal Soul Eater episode. Gotta keep it real. Plus it needs it since their soul wave lengths will be different. OOPS! Spoiler alert! Oh well! So yeah, keep reading because there's more chapters to come. Lastly, I have a field trip on Wednesday that will last for two nights. The drive to where I'm going (it's classified) is 6 hours so I should get a ton of chapters done. Maybe even finish up the story. I won't write the whole bus ride, but I will get some done. So yeah, prepare yourselves with a ton of new chapters that are coming soon. Bye!