Unwanted Memories

Recommended Song: Fearless (250 and Dark stars,) By: Falling Up.

(Chaos' POV) Same Day(1/1/57), Fort Davis Mountains, TX. 6:37 pm.

*

"Many years ago the most powerful, rich and influential men and women in our country decided to take the sanest step in human evolution. Research sites were built and set up all around our county, and soon theses rich men and women gathered the top scientist, sending one to each facility to run."

"The top scientist gathered disciples and started to research what they were getting payed for. The research alone was enough to fund another world war, and that wasn't even including the cost of actually testing their theories. Years later, they finally had their first break through; how to make a functional hybrid of human and animal."

"This excited the powerful and wealthy, and they had no qualms or worries of funding their experiments fully. Of course all the math and functionality worked out in theory, but actually doing this and making it work had never been tried before. These scientist had nothing to base their experiments on, and no one to test them on either."

"So they couldn't even begin their experiments even if they had the data, for they had no human test subjects. The rich thought nothing of this, and soon supplied suitable test subjects; healthy human women. The scientist didn't question how they provided the women, nor did they care."

"For they were scientist discovering things and theories from ground anyone ever dared to explore. 20 women were provided for the first round of testing, and all 20 women in each facility, died. Wether it was the streets and fear building up, or something else, the scientist couldn't figure out why."

"20 different women were given to the scientist, and like the first batch of women, they also died of unknown causes. This was repeated 3 more times, with a total of of 119 women dead and a uncountable number of animals sharing their ashes. Another breakthrough happened though, with the last women, number 120, surviving."

"Somehow enduring the extensive pain of being injected with unknown liquids, being emotionally spent and physically abused, getting pregnant from an unknown man she didn't even see meet or touch, she survived for those ten months of pregnancy, and she gave birth to a baby boy."

"This little boy had been injected, when he was only a fertile egg, with the tampered DNA of a dove. The unwilling mother, seeing her son with two lanky, skin and blood covered wings with no feathers, died on sight with one look at her gruesomely unnatural son."

"The scientist did not care, though, for they had finally grasped a hybrid baby. As the scientists waited for the boy to grow in their own image, three other hybrid children were successfully bred and born; A girl with s lower half of a deer, another boy with skin as tuff as a sea turtle's shell, and another girl with pointy ears and strange abilities."

"The four grow older in content, unaware of what they are and what they've been deprived of. Tests ensure and progress is written down, but as the boy with white dove wings grows older, he starts to feel like something is wrong. Time passes, and the scientists decide to see what would be the product of a hybrid and a human."

"Another women, this one as old as the boy with white wings, was brought to one of the facilities that held the boy with white wings. She was quite a sight, the girl, with unblemished skin as smooth and rich as cotton, long dark hair softer than silk and two beautiful green eyes that held no hate nor fear."

"They met, and for awhile the scientist thought that nothing would come to fruit at this non-direct way form them to have a child. Weeks pass, and the girl soon finds herself in love with the sweet boy, overlooking and accepting him for what he was. She was sad though, at the fact that he may never know the wonders of the world outside this world."