The Past comes back

I was so afraid to see her back in my life again after she abandoned me so many years ago with that horrible man. The reason she's here is unknown to me but knowing Claude he'll probably saved me or not seeing as I'm just a young demon. His master will probably just get rid of me soon after he finds out who she is to me we're probably just kill me.

"Claude she's my... um... my mother or I should say was she left me with that a man who almost killed me" there was a long silence between us his grip on her tightened she looked at me with pure hatred. My life is probably going to be ruined again just by her being here what even happened she married that rich guy if she's here again it says she come to get me?! Or probably just murder me in cold blood so so she can have no relation to the guy she had sex with.

" the monsters should be killed its nothing nothing at all disgusting!!!" She yelled with pure venom in her voice each word that towards me. At that moment Claude gripped her ripping her arm off and such an agonizingly slow motion you can hear her screams active throughout the whole manor. 

Before I could see any more Claude dragged her inside even though I witnessed more deaths than any young demon should have but that's life for you. Seeing as I didn't really have anything to do I wandered around no one cared once in awhile Alois would check up on me or sends Hannah. Hopefully Claude will come back I'm lonely here I tear up sitting on the floor oblivious to the footsteps that are coming towards me.