Messing with (M/N) leaves a bite

Reader's pov~~~~

Claude made sure that i was by his side at all times but I didn't mind one bit I even helped him with some of the chores I held the plates but what made me uneasy was the guest staring at me the whole time. I made sure not to keep eye contact so I wouldn't make her uncomfortable so I just held on to mama's tailcoat lightly and made sure stay a distance from her.

Mama made sure that I ate something I didn't mind so I ate something small but the woman came to close to me so I stepped back she kept repeating actions over and over.

" excuse me miss" I gently told her so I didn't offend her when I backed away. But sadly she kept doing it and I was growing inpatient and very angry until I felt something inside me first so I ran out of the room before I could hurt her.  

She screamed in terror and agony as I let my poisonous venom see through her veins slowly killing her and with her last dying breath I shaved my hand down her throat. I licked my lips as I ripped her soul out seeing it was a light color I knew she was somewhat pure making it look so appetizing.

I tore through it like it was my last meal swallowing each and every bite till it was all gone as I turned around I saw Alois, mama and surprisingly I saw papa. I was shocked since I was still in my demon form ... I was a young naga ( 4 people who don't know what a Naga is it's basically half snake half human the body of a snake and the rest is human).