Never underestimate a snake

I ran out of the maze holding (M/N) "but mama the triplets made me do it"  I heard (M/N) he pointed at them bad I finally got us out before I could do anything he slipped out of my arms and ran over to them. They looked at him confused and amazed since no one has solved the maze but us.

3rd person~~~~~

(M/M) looked at the triplets and smiled before opening his mouth wide showing off his sharp fangs his forked tongue comes out as he hisses his eye's turning a demonic pink. The Triplets shiver sweating as they jump back startled*

"Never make my mom angry or I'll bite" (M/N) hissed letting venom drip he always knew how to control the poison but he really just wanted to bite them hard. Claude smirk and walks over ruffling his head "good job now let's get you cleaned up" he takes you inside holding your hand leaving the triplets inside. 

After taking you inside Claude feeds, baths and changes you making sure your comfortable before cleaning his room up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short part running out of good ideas please leave a comment on what you would like claude to do any characters or pairs you wanna see and maybe who you think the 'father' should be.