Parenthood

3rd pov~~~~

A couple of days have past both the Phantomhive and Trancy manor decided to combine forces but Claude had killed Alois for doing so breaking there contract so he moved in with Sebastian after. They lived together for a couple days after building a nursery for (M/N) and of course Sebastian was still serving under Ciel so it was not that big of a difference other then the two moving in.

Time skip~~~

It's was mid afternoon the mansion was quiet and tiny (M/N) was on a blanket playing with his toys while claude sat on the couch knitting new clothes for there bundle while Sebastian cooked lunch for the earl. Giggles could be heard inside the living room but of course Pluto ran in barking and poor (M/N) became startled and began to cry.

Sebastian hearing this ran in and grabbed Pluto dragging him out. He threw Pluto out growling a bit.

Sebastian's pov~~~

That damn dog making are son cry some nerve I sighed as I headed back into the kitchen to finish the bottle. Once it was done I poured it into his bottle and walked back into the the kitchen to see him in his beautiful mother's lap. I smiled strange how two demons like us total opposites can come together "seems like you both are enjoying yourselves" "hardly he needs a diaper change it is your turn Sebastia" "oh come now is it really?" "....maybe".

I chuckled and handed him the bottle letting him feed (M/N) before I changed him.

Time skip~~~~

Once he was done I took him to his nursery passing by mayrin making her squeal at his adorable chubby face "you will get all the women my son... or men... maybe both" I finally got there and laid him down on his changing table.

I undid his diaper and gag "dear lord I may not speak to the Lord but lord" this mad him giggle I gaged and coughed changing his diaper.

"I am definitely going to get Claude back for this"