Hell for mama spider

3rd person~~~~~

Claude spent hours torturing the poor excuse of a mother screams and loud pleas for release as he ripped off bits of her flesh. Knowing that Claude wouldn't stop she still tried but to no avail he was mad very it was a weird feeling like he needs to protect (M/N) but he didn't know why maybe it was just some guilt that he had to deal with this? Or maybe it was another feeling that he's never had before. 

In another place of the mansion Hannah was helping (M/N) pick flowers trying to keep the poor boy entertained hoping he wouldn't notice anything. Little did anyone know that Hannah had a little secret after seeing the poor boy playing in the garden hoping that no one will notice turned little secret she led him further into the garden hoping to find out what kind of demon has even though he was small. 

After some time passed between them they made flower crowns and had tons of fun but of course it was getting dark and Hannah saw that he should get some rest being a small demon he needed energy. She led him to her room where she let him rest he talked to him in just like a mother would but of course she wasn't he had someone else in mind. 

Claude finish his task disposing of the body and ran to find the small demon seeing if he was okay or not. He soon became a little bit worried since you couldn't find him he looked everywhere but he caught a certain scent and followed it to Hannah's room something washed over him and he dashed in finding the small boy snuggled in the covers he gently picked (M/N) up and carried him to a nice clean room.

He set him down and left realizing that he literally almost freaked out that he couldn't find a simple boy so he started with dinner for his master hoping that no one will disturb him but alas the triplets had to cause mischief angring him he ran towards the room where the poor boy is crying scared for his life.

"GET AWAY FROM HIM THIS INSTANT!!!" Claude yelled.