Don't touch a mother's child

After Claude saw The Triplets he immediately became angered he ran over and took (M/N) into his arms and glared at the triplets with hatred.

"WHAT DID YOU IDIOTS DO TO HIM!" Claude yelled completely and utterly pissed off not even waiting for a response kick them out but since they were demons he kicked them out the window. 

He started to comfort the poor child as he clung onto his so called mother hoping that the triplets weren't there anymore being scared because of a prank they pulled since he was a snake a young one at that they used his predator or a plush scared the living crap out of him.  He did not cry but he was scared and all his life he had no one to comfort him so all he did was run, 

Claude took him to his bedroom hoping that it will sooth him so he rocked the poor child back to sleep covering him with his blanket in a way called felt that this was right caring for him making sure no harm came to him then it hit him he felt the need to protect this child raised him like his own maybe like a father but oh no the child saw him as a mother and that's exactly what he did before he fell asleep a small young was heard as he snuggled into Claude's chest he managed to save for falling into a deep sleep protected but his arms and comforted, warmed up and snuggled into his blanket.

" goodnight mama"

Those for the last word Claude heard before he fell asleep and for the first time or well in a long time he left a very faint smile graze his lips.

" goodnight child may you rest in peace.... hopefully"