Mommy needs you

3rd pov~~~~~

Sebastian and Claude dropped everything "what have we done" Sebastian dropped to his knees seeing the sight of (M/N) as he ran scared was to much but for Claude it was terror he may have not been his child by blood but he loved him like his own child. Claude ran for it following the drops of blood made his heart break nowing he did this to his own child was horrible.

He ran for hours but they stopped making him feel uneasy.

I dropped to my knees and cried "please no..." I crawled to him my heart pounding against my chest as I picked him up shaking him "it's mama please.... open your eyes for me please". I felt my heart shatter as I looked at his limp body "wake up please..." I didn't want to believe it till I new it I was crying on his shoulder screaming.

"NO PLEASE COME BACK... MAMA AND PAPA ARE SORRY... PLEASE!!!"

the rain was getting worse so I had to run with him in my arms. I made a small shelter enough for the both of us "please sweetheart wake up" I cried harder looking at his dead body.

I pulled him closer to me to keep him warm even tho he was dead "please... come back to me..." I looked at him curling up as I stroked his cheek with my thumb.

"This my fault... your gone... I'm all alone... please come back to me"

"Mommy needs you..."