Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Rachels Point of View

"What the hell was that Budda!" I said putting my full attention on James.

"Yea what was that Irish you don't even know know them no need to play the 'Over-Protective Brother' role it wasn't even necessary."

Budda facial expression turned to a apologetic face. I haven't seen he so sorry since we had to watch him leave for Training in Kentucky.

"Gems I'm sorry it wasn't necessary please forgive me."He said with the puppy dog face.

Well that might work.Key word Might.

"Yea please forgive me."I said mocking James in a probably terrible Irish accent.

"OH FOR THE LOVE OF NUTELLA RACHEL STOP WITH THE ACCENTS!!"Gemma yelled while James started laughing.

"Sorry Gems."I said while mustering up probably the best puppy dog face that has every been done.

"Gosh You look adorable!! Come here Rach! "Gemma said as she pulled me into a bone crushing hug while she petted my hair.

"Haha Aussie she's not a dog! OH MY GOSH WHAT HAPPENED TO BITCH!"

Oh shit.

Bitch was James female pit bull he had her before he went to the army he loved that thing like he loved me and Gemma.But sadly Bitch didn't like us the way she liked James.So being the awesome Mom she is my mom and Gemma's mom came and took the dog to be sold.Lucky for us the dog was worth 75 grand! Poor James didn't even know the dog wasn't there when we got home.

"Really James your know realizing that." I said giving him a dumb face.

"Ohh. Hehe."James said with a sheepish smile on his face.

"But where is she?"

I gave Gemma a look that said 'should we tell him the nice way or the mean way'.She didn't know so I deiced the mean way..

"THAT SHIT IS LONG GONE!"

*

Gregg's Point of View

Oh lord what did Kaden get himself into like really.

"So what do we do?"Kaden asked.

I gave him a 'Did you really just ask that' face "Seriously what else can we do just play it cool and he wont suspect a thing."

"Your right come on lets go back over there."

With that we headed back over to the two girls and the Boss.

"Whats gone?" Kaden said.When we walked back over there.I turned to look at the Redhead she looked so familiar.

No way.

"OH MY GOD RAGU."

*

Rachel's Point of View

No way!

"PUGGLES!"

I ran up to him and jumped on him and wrapping my legs around his waist while he spun me in circles.

"Oh my goodness Look at you Rachel so grown up!"Gregg said as he put me down and put his hand on my arms spinning me around then looking at me directly in the face.I caught my self blushing slightly as he whispered a wow.

"Me no! Look at you Gregg your looking great! Wow another Muscle alert!"I said as I put my hands around his neck pulling him into a second hug. I just missed this guy so much.