Chapter 1

"Guys its our last year of high school. Can you believe it?!" Christen examined as Julie drives to their high school on their first day of school. Julie smiled at her and Morgan cheered in the backseat.

"It is our last year and we will make it best out of the four year." Mogran said and the girls agreed.

Julie parked her car in her usual spot. They walked over to the school and went inside.

"Dude, I am totally glad to have you guys in some of my classes beside Kling. Speaking of the devil, where is she?" Morgan looked around then looked back at her friends. "She would be late on her first day of school.."

"Yea and where is Hunter? He told me he would be here by now." Christen said and Julie just cringed a little at the mention of Hunter, and it almost went unnoticed but Morgan noticed and gave her a question look. Julie looked away. Morgan noticed Julie acted different just right after Christen and Hunter started to dating. Morgan never say anything, mention, or bring it up about it. Morgan believed Julie will tell her but she never did. Morgan had it enough and will use her power to get her spill out.

"I'm here" Hunter smiled and gave her a quick kiss and Julie looked away as they shared a quick kiss and Morgan noticed it again. "Hey Hunter." Julie send him a fake smile.

"Well, we will leave you guys for some alone time." Morgan told them and grabbed Julie's arm. She quickly walked away before any of them protested.

As they were walking to the cafe to meet up their friends, Julie was lost in her, Julie developed the feelings for her best friend, Christen since they were freshman. She tried to convince herself that she doesn't like girls, or it was just some a phrase but she knew it's too good to be true. She pushed her feelings for this brunette girl away for their sake. She always had loved her, she did never stop loving her.

"Julie?" Her best friend, Morgan shook her out of her little world. Julie blinked couple time at her.

"Yes?" Julie said. Morgan stopped walked, Julie did the same thing. "What's going on?" Morgan asked, it was more than a question.

Julie and Morgan met in the soccer camp when they were little kids and later, they met again in their middle school.

"What?" Julie said with an innocence tone in her voice, trying to convince Morgan nothing's wrong but Morgan knew her best friend very well and she wasn't letting it go anytime.

"Don't do that, don't act innocent. Since Christen and Hunter dated, you acted odd whenever they were around you. Everytime she mentioned Hunter, you would cringed or you would look away whenever they did something. What is it?" Morgan crossed her arms on her chest, looking at Julie who wasn't looking back at her, she was looking down at the floor, knowing she wasn't getting away from this. Morgan let her take time to think.

Julie decided to fill the silence. "I love her.." it barely come out of her mouth and Morgan almost didn't caught what she just said. "You what?" Morgan said, she was making sure if she heard it right. Julie loves Christen?

"Moe.. I love her, not in a friend way. I really do love her." Morgan grabed her and tightly hugged her. "It's okay, JJ." Julie rested her head on her best friend's shoulder and let a long sigh. "It's hard when you love someone for a long time and someone took her away from me and it's too late." Julie sighed again, trying to hold her tears back.

Morgan gave her a sad smile. "Let's go to meet up our friends." She grabbed her hand. "Remember, I'm here whenever you need to talk with or need a shoulder to cry on. I am glad you told me, it must be hard for you holding it inside and didn't say anything about it." Julie smiled a little and nodded.