Chapter 2

Follow me on Tumblr! It's moebrian6 (: 
Enjoy Chapter 2

"What?! Are you stupid?" Morgan glared at her best friend, Julie who just told her about avoiding Christen so her feelings will fade after Morgan told Julie she noticed Julie was being distant to Christen by giving less attention to her, ignoring every text message Christen had sent, and stopped picking her up to school for few days and even Christen asked her if she would picked her up and Julie would tell her that Hunter can do it. Morgan knew something's up.

Julie shrugged, packing her practice gears in her gym bag. "I am trying to move on. It will be best for me like you told me." Julie picked her bag up. "You ready to go?" They had a soccer practice and now they were about to leave the locker room.

Morgan groaned at her, can't believe she is willing to push her away. She knew Julie and Christen grew up since they were in their diapers, and they had a great unbreakable friendship and Julie is willing to throw their friendship away like it was nothing to her, so she can move on? Julie can be stupid at a time. Morgan shook her head at her.

"That's not what I mean! Pushing her away is going to make it worse! Will you be happy to see her confused and heartbroken which will happen in a matter of time because you push her away and you can move on?! You are an idiot." Morgan yelled at her, and was glad none of their teammates were in the locker room since they just had left especially Christen who just recently left with Hunter. Christen hadn't noticed Julie was being distant to her but she will in a matter of time.

Julie clenched her jaw but didn't say anything because Morgan was right about her hurting Christen at the point but Julie was hurting too because she knew she can't have Christen and Christen only see her as a best friend, nothing more than that.

"But if that's what you want. Okay, I can't stop you because it is not up to me." Morgan grabbed her bag. They left the locker room and say their byes to her coach, Abby.

The awkward silence in their whole ride to the Morgans house. They went inside and did their homework.

"Julie.. it isn't a good idea and you know it." Morgan sadly looked at her.

"How can I move on?" Julie said, not even bother to look her.

"Trying to meet someone else." Julie looked at her to see if she was serious.

"So you are serious. How can I like someone if I am in love with Christen?"

"That's the point. Meeting someone will help you to move on." Morgan said, putting her homework and textbooks away.

"Okay, I will give it a shot." Julie said, gave her a small smile. "So now what should we do?" she asked. Morgan smiled, "I know this guy." Julie raised her eyebrow at her. "What guy?"

"He is one of Eric's friends. He's a sweet and outgoing guy. You would like him."

"Yeah.. I would like him.." Morgan can find the sarcasm tone in her voice.

"No. Really."

-*-*-

Next few days had passed, Christen now noticed how distant Julie was being. Julie told her that Hunter should pick her instead Julie. Christen was hurt by that but shrugged it off at first because she thought Julie would let them to have time together but Julie was ignoring her text messages, denied the plans Christen had created, wasn't interested to have a conversation with her and kept saying go with her boyfriend instead her. Christen thought she did something wrong and makes her being distant to her and giving her a cold shoulder. She would be lying if it doesn't hurt her feelings at all. She was hurt.

She send a text message to her if they can have a talk. As she expected, she received no reply from Julie. She sighed and Hunter looked at her and asked her if she was okay.

"I think I did something wrong and made Julie mad. She is acting odd whenever I am around her and she acts fine with our friends. I am worrying." Christen frowned and laid her head on Hunter's shoulder. Hunter moved his arm around her.

"She will tell you later. Mybe she will be okay later and she will come back. Let her take her time and space." Hunter looked at her and kissed her forehead. "Don't worry about it and let's watch Friends."

Christen nodded but can't help it. Julie never acted like this before and was kinda doubting Julie will come back and she knew they need to have a talk. She was afraid to lose her. Julie was the important person in her life, she had so many memories with her since they were 2. She doesn't want to lose their strong friendship. She send a text message to her again that they need to talk really soon.

Meanwhile Julie and Morgan were having a double date and Julie will meet the guy Morgan had talked about. Julie was nervous a little because if this guy actually likes her and she doesn't want to lead him because she loves Christen but she was hoping this guy will make her forget about Christen.

"Here they are." Morgan shook her out of her thoughts. Eric waved to them. They joined them. Julie saw the bulky guy sitting in the passage seat. He wasn't looking bad, Julie thought to herself. She smiled, had a feeling today will going to be great.

As they arrived the small diner, they took the empty booth. The bulky guy smiled at Julie and stick his hand out, "I'm Zach." Julie smiled back and shook his hand. "Julie."

"So I had heard about you." He winked, causing her blush. "Hope it's a good thing." she joked.

Morgan looked at them and smiled. "Look at them, already flirting." Eric whispered, wrapped his arm around Morgan.

"Yeah." Morgan smiled at Eric and gave him a quick kiss. She looked back at Julie who was giggling at whatever Zach just said but wasn't sure if Julie was pretending but hoping she wasn't.

After the double date, Eric dropped Julie off at her house and before Julie got out of his car, Zach and Julie had exchanged their number to stay touch since Zach went to the different school. Zach kissed her cheek and Julie blushed.

Julie walked to the porch and was surprised to find Christen sitting on the porch.

"C-Christen?" Julie stuttered.