Chapter 4

A week later after the day Julie kissed Christen.

"Julie!" Julie heard the familiar voice she hated for ages. Julie shut her eyes closed then turn around toward to the voice. She opened her eyes to see a pissed Hunter walking down the hallway. "You little bitch, avoiding me. You told her!" Hunter shoved her against the wall and put his hand on her shoulder to keep her stay on the wall.

"I have no idea what are you talking." Julie still remain calm, trying to not make him getting more angry than he was now.

Julie was lucky because Christen saw people was staring at two people and looking at the where people was looking at and she ran to them. "Stop! Leave her alone, she didn't do anything to you!"

"What the fuck? Christen, she is the reason why we are fighting! She is trying to apart us. Our relationship was all alright until she got in our way!"

"You idiot! What did I just told you for a million time?! We. Are. Over." Christen pushed him away from Julie. "Now leave us alone"

"We are not over until I say so." Hunter growled. Julie was in a shock, not believing Hunter was accepting the fact Christen told him they were over.

"Listen, if she said it's over, then it's over. Accept it and grow up." Julie glared at him.

"Whatever. I will find a better girl than you a fucking dyke." Hunter walked away and Julie was pissed off when he called Christen a dyke, he has no rights to do that.

"Son of a bitch.." Julie muttered under her breath and was about to leave but a soft hand grabbed her wrist.

"Julie, are you okay?" Christen looked at her with the concerned look on her face.

"Yeah.." Julie said, barely making eye contact with her after what happen from between them last week. Christen let her wrist go and Julie quickly walked away from her. Christen sighed,

After the day Julie kissed her, Christen can't help it but thinking how soft her lips were, the way her lips tastes like, and she can feel the passion and love from Julie, she never felt it, not even from Hunter. She just can't help it that she wants to do it again but her kissing Julie back.

-*-*-

Most of their teammates can feel the tension between Julie and Christen, on and off the field. Now they were splitting into two teams to play the game. Morgan was nervous how the game will go on Friday, they were having the big game, they were playing against their biggest rivalry.

Christen dashed into the box with the ball, and Julie did make the move. She tackled her and Christen fell on her. Christen was on top of her body, and they were staring each other. Julie gulped, seeing how close their faces. One slightly move, their lips will touch. Christen can feel Julie's heart was beating really fast, so was her.

"Come on! We gotta practice!" Meghan shouted, was oblivious to the tension between them. "Don't stay there and making love on the field!" She laughed at them when Christen quickly got off her and leaving Julie laying on the field.

Julie saw Christen's face went red after what Meghan just said but why. Julie got up and they went back to practice until it was time to go home.

"What just happen?" Morgan asked and Julie shrugged. "I don't know. I tackled her, she fell on me and pretty much." Julie leave the fact that Christen was looking at her lips.

Morgan knew Julie wasn't telling the whole story but shrugged it off because Morgan knew what happen.

Julie gave her a look when Morgan put her gears in a plastic bag. "When will you get a proper bag? I think it's time to get one." Julie laughed.