Chapter 6

The girls were at Ashlyn's house for celebrating their big win from last night. Ashlyn decided to throw a party at her house and invited the school since her parents were always out of the town. 

Ali and Ashlyn were grinding on each other, not caring if they were in the public. They were always like that since they started to dating. 

Kelley was trying to drag Hope to dance with her but Hope wasn't giving in anytime, Kelley grabbed Alex's hand to the dance, "I will borrow her for a while since you both don't want to dance with us!" Kelley shouted over the loud music. Tobin shrugged and Hope rolled her eyes at her.

Tobin took a sip from her drink. "Go dance with her." Hope said. Tobin shook her head no. "I don't danc- What's wrong Julie?" Tobin looked up at Julie as Julie walked over to them with a worried face on her face. 

"Have you seen Christen? She went for drinks and she hadn't come back." Julie said, looking around the room then left without anyone answered her question. Hope had a feeling something's wrong, she got up and helped Julie. 

"I will go upstairs just in case." Hope told her and went to the upstairs and she heard noises from the guest room but it wasn't some noises, it was a muffled screaming and Hope tried to open the door and found it locked. 

"OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR!" Hope shouted.

"Fuck it." when she realized, this person refused to open the door. Hope slammed the door with one kick. 

Hope was very fuming after the sight of Christen was only in her jean and bra. "You little son of a bitch." Hope grabbed Hunter's dress shirt. 

"What the fuck just happened?" Ash showed up with Ali and Julie behind her. 

"This motherfucker was about to hurt Christen because he was mad that she wasn't his anymore. Am I right, Hunter?" Hope splatted at his face and dragged him out of the room to kick him out of the party.

"Fuck, I didn't know he was coming here. I swear." Ashlyn said. Julie rushed to Christen's side.

"Are you okay?" Julie asked. "H-he was about to rape me. I was getting our drinks and he showed up from nowhere and he grabbed me here."

"How the fuck come no one see them?!" Ali crossed her arms on her chest, "But I am glad Hope found you before anything happened to you." 

Ashlyn went to her room to get a shirt for Christen since Hunter ripped it. "Here. You can keep it." Ashlyn handed her white t-shirt Christen. 

"Thank you." 

Ashlyn sighed then went to down to announced the party was over. She let her friends to stay at her house for a night. 

"Fuck.." Hope breathed under her breath, if she didn't caught them on time. "That son of a bitch.." Hope shook her head then left the room to take her cool down. Kelley followed her behind.

"I am glad you're okay, Christen. Oh my god.. I am sorry." Julie sighed, she didn't save her, Hope did. Julie felt bad. 

Christen grabbed Julie's cheeks to look her, "Julie, it's not your fault. The music was loud and it was crowded. Don't blame yourself for this cause. All I want is to be with you." It made Julie feel better a little and Julie nodded. 

They heard the knocking, they looked at Tobin's head popped out of the door with the shyly smile. "Just wondering if you want to watch movies with us?" She asked. The girls joined them. 

The girls noticed their teammates were here, all of them. Good thing is Ashlyn's house is big. They watched their favorite childhood movies. 

Julie spend the night of looking at her girlfriend who was giggling at the funny scene in Toy Story 2. Julie still can't believe Christen is her, her girlfriend. Julie loved her for years and now she has her as a girlfriend.