Chapter 1

Hansol POV

It's my first day of school but I'm late.I over slept this morning.I have to take a quick shower and I didn't even had my breakfast.Now,I'm hungry af while running to school.

I'm a bit nervous right now.I should go to school with my parents instead alone.I wish I can turn back time.

''You must be our new student.Follow me''said a woman.She must a teacher or something.I followed her until the classroom.The classroom was noisy.I can hear the girls screaming with no reason.''Silence!''said the teacher .''Introduce yourself now.''said the teacher.''Hi.My name is Hansol Chwe.''I said while smiling to the students.''Anything else to say?''the teacher asked me.I shook my head.''Okay.Hansol,go and sit at any seats that is empty.''the teacher said to me before leaving the classroom.I've chosen my seat.I'm sitting next to a girl.The teacher told me to sit at any empty seats so I did.And that girl is sitting alone.

MinYoung POV

I was reading my book when I suddenly heard the girls in my class were screaming.I put my head up and saw a new student.He's a boy.He looks swag in his school uniform.His eyes are so perfect.DAMNN!!!I can't stop staring at him when he was introducing himself.''My name is Hansol Chwe''he said in his hot voice.Magawd!!I almost die because of his voice.

After introducing himself he walk towards me.I know that he was going to sit with me because there's an empty sit.''Hi.I'm Hansol.What is your name?''he ask me while looking at me in the eye.''Hi.I'm Kim MinYoung''I said to him.''Nice to meet you,MinYoung''

Omo!I can feel my cheeks burning!!I hope he don't see that.If he sees it I'll be dead!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the grammar errors..I know I mix some of the tenses.My English is not that good.Sorry✌🏼️😁