Chapter 5

Huhuhu..Finally I can update this fanfic..

«fast forward»
MinYoung's POV
Mingyu and I had finally arrived to school.And guess what?IT'S FRIDAY BABYYY!!!"MinYoung!Mingyu!"we heard someone calling our name.I turned back and it was Emily Shin!She's my best friend since we were in grade 8.She was born and raised in Canada.She moved to Korea when she was ten years old.She did not come to school yesterday because she was sick.

"Emily!"I ran toward her and hugged her as if we didn't meet for a year.

"Yah!Don't u want to hug me too?"Mingyu smirked at Emily.Sometimes Mingyu can be so cheesy.He even flirt with some of my classmates.

"Ish!You're so cheesy!!U better stop it before I tell mum about it!"He stick his tongue when I said that to him.
Emily ran towards Mingyu and hugged him.Emily has a crush on Mingyu.Mingyu too has a crush on Emily.I told Mingyu to date her but he said it's not the right time.
"AWWWW!!!I SHIP!!I SHIP U TWO!!!"I said while jumping like a kid."Shut up.."Emily break the hugged.I can see pale cheeks turn into red.

"Girls,can we go now???The boys are waiting for me." "Aishh..Alright...Kaja!"

Emily's POV
Oh my!!Mingyu just hugged me!!This is the first time I hug him..Hugging ur crush feels like hugging an angel..hahahah what the hell am I saying??He is so sweet..Even though he's kinda cheesy and flirty but I still love him.He's my type.I wish I could be his girlfriend but too bad he doesn't like me😢

Minyoung and I went inside the class.It was noisy as usual."Good Morning,Minyoung" A boy with brown hair and headphones around his neck(I do not know how explain this but u have to understand what I'm saying) "Ishh!What do you want,Vernon?"Minyoung said while pushing him."Is it wrong for me to say good morning to you?" "No!But why me?Why can't you said good morning to the other girls???"Minyoung said to him rudely.Minyoung is kinda rude sometimes I don't even like her.But she is still my best friend.

Vernon's POV
I was alone in the classroom.I wasn't really alone.I was with my classmates but I don't want to hangout with them.I want to wait for MinYoung to come.I was kinda nervous.She's getting prettier day by day.
After a few minutes waiting,finally she came.But this time she wasn't alone.She was with a girl.Maybe that's her best friend.I never that girl has a girl friend."Good morning,MinYoung"I smiled to her.She rolled her eyes when I said that to her.But I can see her cheeks are turning red."Ishh!What do you want,Vernon??"She pushed me and I almost fell down.Good thing I can control myself..Woh!That girl is very strong."Is it wrong for me to say good morning to you?"I can feel my tears running down.But I looked away.I can't believe she forget about me.I used to be her crush.But not now I guess."No!But why me?Why can't you say good morning to the other girls???"she said to me rudely and went to her seat..Aishh sometimes I feel I wanna punch this girl for being rude.But sometimes she's not that rude.

*AFTER SCHOOL*

"Vernon,wanna play basketball later?This evening.."S.Coups asked me while putting his arm on my shoulder."Yeah sure.Why not?But,is MinYoung coming?" "Yes,of course..Why?U like her?"S.Coups smirked at me.As if he knows everything."Me?No.." "Are you sure?"He asked me again."Yes,I'm sure!" "Hey,Hey!Look it's MinYoung!" "Where?WHERE?TELL ME WHERE?!?" "Hahaha!Gotcha!You like her eyy"He smirked again..Haiyaa this boy.."YES!AND WHY??PROBLEM?!?But,promise me don't tell her about it." "Okay.."He promised me.

"We heard your conversation"Mingyu and Wonwoo came to us."Ahhh shit!!"I slapped my forehead."It's okay.We're not going to tell her."Wonwoo told me."Thanks.."

"Yah!Mingyu,faster!We need to go back now before Mr.Kwon notice me.!!"MinYoung came."Wait..u escape from his class??"I asked her."Yeah..come on let's go"she pulled my hand and Mingyu's. All of us ran.
"Gosh!I'm so tired!!and hungry..I wanna eat!!Wonwoo said while patting his stomach."Let's go to the nearest restaurant.I'm hungry too."I said.

In the restaurant.
I was sitting in front of MinYoung.She looks nervous.She never look at me.I can see her cheeks turning red again.Does she likes me?Or is she wearing blusher?But,nahh!She's not wearing make up at all.She must be blushing for real.Hahahaha.

~~~~~~~~~~
I think thats all for tonight..Hahahaha.I'll update next week.And I know this chapter is boring but hope u enjoy it..
Sorry for the grammar errors too..And typos..hahaha