Chapter 2

Lunch Time...
Minyoung POV

I was waiting for my brother and his friends outside of the class.While waiting,I leaned on the wall and reading a book.I heard a bunch of girls talking to HanSol and giving the presents.'Yah!What are you looking at?'A tall guy came to me.It was Mingyu.My elder brother.He was with SeugCheol and Wonwoo.They were friends since kindergarten.Seugcheol and Wonwoo are like brothers to me.Sometimes,they even sleep in our house.

'Huh?ohh!Nothing'I smiled to Mingyu while rubbing my neck.'What book are you reading?'Wonwoo asked me.'The Death Cure'(yeahh Maze Runner bruhh!)'You're so different than the other girls that I know'Wonwoo said while patting my head.'I hate hanging out with girls.They are just so annoying to me.They even wear makeup to school.Their stuffs are so girlish.Pink?Eww!!!Pink is not my style!!'I complained.'Yah!Stop it!Aren't you hungry?'Seugcheol asked me.'Yeahh!Let's go!!'I grabbed Seugcheol's hand.

HanSol POV
'HI HANSOL!!!I'M JUNG DANA!!'A girl suddenly scream at me.'Umm.Sorry.By the way,take this present!I hope you like it' 'Oohh!Thanks DaNa.' 'Hey Hansol~I'm Park JiHae.Nice to meet you!Do you wanna watch movie with me tonight???' 'Hi Jihae.Sorry,I can't.Becos..umm..My family and I are going out for dinner'I lied to that JiHae.'Ohh.It's okay..Maybe next time.Here!Take this present!'She gave me the present and went out with DaNa.They could be best friends.'Hi Hansol!I'm Song YoonHee.This is Lee JiHyeon and this is Park SeoHyun.'
I stared at them for a few seconds.They look funny because of their makeup.'Hansol?'YoonHee wave at me.'Ne?Ohh!Hi..' 'Are you okay?'SeoHyun said to me.She's kinda cute but because of her makeup she's not!'Lunch with us?'YoonHee ask me.'No thanks'I said.'Yahh!This is your first day here.Come on and join us!'She grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the school canteen.

MinYoung POV
'Wonwoo,why is Mingyu sad?Did you scold him?'I asked Wonwoo cos he's close with my brother.'No,I didn't.He's sad because he get the lowest marks in Mathematics.He told me not to tell your parents about it.So,don't tell them.Okay?' I nodded.After taking our food we went to our seats.'What took you two so long?!?'Mingyu asked the both of us.'Why?Are you jealous?!?'I asked him back.He shut his mouth and continue eating.While eating,I saw Hansol with YoonHee and her gangs.She was grabbing Hansol's wrist while dragging him.I was looking at him.Hansol looked at me.I quickly look down.'Minyoung-ah,kwaenchana?'Mingyu asked me.I nodded.

I went back to class.I sat at my own seat and started reading my book.I realized that I've finished the book so,I decided to listen to music.I took my phone and my headphone.I played 'Rush by Monsta X'.I started to sing and rap.Suddenly,I heard someone knocking at the door.I quickly took of my headphone and put it under my desk.It was Hansol.I looked down again.'Are you trying to avoid me?'He asked me.'What are you talking about?' 'Nothing.By the way,have you finish reading the book?' I nodded.'Can I borrow it?' 'Sure.Here.'I gave him the book quickly before YoonHee sees the book.Because she wanted that book very much but I didn't want her to borrow it because she may scribble my book and I hate it.'Thanks,Minyoung'He smiled at me.I can feel my cheeks burning.His smile is so sweet.His lips are red like red roses.I feel like I wanna kiss him on the lips!OMG!WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT MINYOUNG?!?!?DON'T BE STUPID!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry late update.

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and sorry if it's kinda boring...