Chapter 3

Hansol POV

She gave me the book.I smiled at her.Her cheeks turned red and I think she likes me.HAHAHA.WELL OF COURSE!!I'M HANDSOME!!😜

After school...
'MinYoung,wanna go back together???' 'Umm..No thanks..'She quickly walked and leave me behind.'Yah!MinYoung!'I chased her and grabbed her wrist.She quickly slap me and leave me alone.Looks like she's not in a good mood today.I sighed.

'Are you okay?'A voice asked me.I turned back and saw a tall boy same age as me.2 boys were behind him.
'Umm..yeah..' 'Hahaha..She's always like that..Wanna join us playing basketball???'He asked me.
'Sure..By the way,I'm Hansol..Just call me Vernon..'I introduced myself to the three boys.'Hi..I'm Mingyu.This is Wonwoo and this is Seugcheol or you can call him S.Coups'He said while pointing to the two boys.'So..this evening?At the park?'He asked me again.'Yeahh sure.'
'Hmm..okay..See you later,Vernon!!'S.Coups waved at me.I waved at him back.They seemed friendly.

Minyoung POV
'MinYoung,wanna go back together?'I heard a voice behind me.I turned back and it was Hansol.'Umm..No thanks'I said and  walk quickly.He chased me and grabbed my wrist.I didn't want to see his face cause I may blush.I quickly slapped him.I feel sorry for him because I know his cheek hurts.

I went  to my room and change my school uniform to shorts and crop tee.

I went down to the kitchen.No one is in the kitchen.My parents must be in the office right now.I looked for something to eat.I found a pack of instant noodle in the food cupboard.I cooked it and ate it.As soon as I finished eating my noodle,Mingyu came.

'Did you eat?'He asked me in a curious face.'Yeah..why??Did you eat??'I asked him back.'Yeah..By the way,we will be going to park later.'

(Skip)
At the park

Mingyu POV
I was at the park with Minyoung.She was listening to music.I was looking at the little kids playing.They remind me of my childhood.
'Ssup Mingyu!' After waiting for a long time,Vernon came.
'Hey Vernon.This is my sister.'I pointed at MinYoung who is focusing on her song.
'MinYoung'I took of her earphones and whispered to her.
'What do you want?!?'She shouted at my ear.I swear that I was going to be deaf because of her'
'Ouch!!My ear..Umm..This is my friend.The boy that I was talking about at home just now..Umm..Vernon,this is my sister,Minyoung..Minyoung,this is Vernon..'

Hansol POV
I went to the park.I was looking for Mingyu.I saw her with a girl.They were sitting down on the bench.That must be his girlfriend.

'Ssup Mingyu'
'Hey Vernon.This is my sister'He pointed to the girl next to him.I thought that was his girlfriend.HAHAHA.
He whispered to his sister and his sister was shouting at him.I laughed for awhile.
'Umm..Vernon,this is my sister,Minyoung..'She stood up from her seat and look at me.She is..KIM MINYOUNG!!! THE GIRL WHO SLAPPED ME AFTER SCHOOL!!!
'So she is Mingyu's sister?'I said to myself.
'You again?!?UGHHH!!!WHY???I HATE SEEING YOU!!!WHY ARE YOU HERE?!?!?😡'She said angrily to me.
'You two know each other?!?'Mingyu asked the both of us.
'Haha.NO!'She said sarcastically to  Mingyu and I saw her blushing.

Mingyu smiled at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WHAT IS MINGYU THINKING RIGHT NOW???SEEING HIS LITTLE SISTER BLUSHING...

Well,sorry for the broken English and all the wrong things I did here.I was in a rush.So..yeahh..ENJOY IT!!!!😉🎉