Chapter 4

Mingyu POV

I saw Minyoung's cheeks turning red.I think she likes Vernon but she act like she doesn't.That girl really knows how to act.
'Where are the other two?'Vernon asked Minyoung.
'How should I know about them?!Why do u ask me?Ask my brother!U dumbass'She glared at Vernon
'Yah!Mingyoung,is that how u answer ur friend?'I said to her
'He is not my friend.'
'Then,who am I to you?!'He grabbed her wrist and at her in the eye.
She was blushing again!OMG!WHAT IS HAPPENING TO MY SISTER?THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I SAW HER BLUSHING!

Minyoung POV
'Then who am I to you?'He grabbed my wrist and look at me in the eye.I can feel my cheeks turning red again.I try again not to look in at him but I can't.I wanted to let go but this Vernon is too strong.
'ANSWER ME,KIM MINYOUNG!WHO AM I TO YOU?!?'He shouted at me.
I looked at my brother who was standing beside Vernon.I thought he was going to help me but he just keep on smiling.
'Nothing.You are nothing to me.You're not my friend.'I said to him and I can feel that his hand is getting weaker when I said that to him.He let me go.

Vernon POV
'Nothing.You are nothing to me..You're not my friend 'She said to me.I'm getting weaker and weaker when she said that.So,I let go of her hand.

Minyoung,why can't you remember me?I'm the boy that you used to like during elementary school 5 years ago.How can you not remember me?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Minyoung POV
Minyoung's house.

Why did he asked me that kind of question?Why?I went to my room and lay down on my bed.
I was kinda bored so,I took something under my bed.It was a box full of my childhood memories.

I found a picture of me,Mingyu and a boy.He has the same age as me.The three of us used to play together.But one day,he moved back to America.He was half Korean and half American.I can't remember his name.I had a crush on him when we were in elementary school.He knew about it.I miss him so much.I wish I can go America and visit him for awhile.

*Knock Knock*
'Umm..Come in..'I said to that person who was knocking on my door.
It was Mingyu.
'Eomma was calling you just now.She told you that dinner was ready but you didn't come down so,she told me to go to your room.'He told.I was still thinking about the boy.
'Are you okay?' I nodded.He came to me and hugged me tightly.Mingyu is the best brother!He's always there for me.I love him so much.Everybody in my class wants a brother like him.I feel lucky to have a brother like him😜
'Are you hungry right now?'He asked me.'Not really'I answered him.'Alright.Sleep now.You have to go to school tomorrow.'He kissed my forehead and leave my room.

No ones POV
It was 6am.Minyoung was widely awake.She went to the bathroom.She brought her phone to the bathroom.While brushing her teeth she was listening to music.'Are you having a concert in the bathroom?!?'Mingyu opened the door.'Wtf?You didn't knock the door.Good thing I'm not naked!'Minyoung shouted at her brother.'Hahaha Sorry.The door is not lock.By the way,be quick okay?'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LOL I KNOW IT'S KINDA BORING.SO YEAHH..HAHAHAHAH..
I GOT NO IDEA.

So,how was the previous chapter???Enjoy it?

And do not judge my English cos English is my 3rd language..

ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!!!(even though it's kinda boring)