Chapter 8

MinYoung POV

Wait...did he just said 'I love you' to me???Is that an I love you as a friend or more?
At first he kissed me.Now he said 'I love you' to me.
What the fuck is this?I swear if the students in my class know about this they will kill me!

*skip*

Someone knocked the door.I thought it was my cousin but when I open it was...Vernon.
HE CAME!!!
He is so handsome!!!FUCK MY LIFE!!I'M ABOUT TO DIE!!!HIS HAIR!!HIS EYES!!THIS IS PERFECT!!

Vernon POV
I knocked on the door.I was expecting Mingyu to open the door but it was...MinYoung.
DAMN!!SHE LOOK SO PRETTY!!THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I SEE HER WEARING A DRESS.
She usually wore jeans and t-shirts last time.
I'm starting to like her.I can't believe she's that pretty.Like..WOHHHH!!

MinYoung POV
"Why are u staring at me like that?"He looked at me from up to down(u know what I'm saying?)"Oh..umm..Nothing..U're beautiful" "Ahaha..really?thanks..hehehe.."
Vernon POV
"Minyoung,who are you talking-"A woman from the living room came to us.She must be MinYoung's mother.She looked at me as if she knows me very well."You must be Vernon.The boy who kissed my daughter just now after school"She teased me."Eomma~stop it!!"Aww MinYoung looks cute when she said that to her mother.Hahahaha

*skip*
"Vernon,I think u should sleep here.It's 10:30 pm right now.And at this time,there is no bus passing this area" What is her mother talking about?I can call dad to take me home.."What the hell,mom?Him?sleeping here?ewh no." "Why not?"Her smirked at the both of us.
"Ewwww no mom..no..that's no no." "YES!!HE WILL SLEEP HERE..FOR A NIGHT!!AND HE IS GOING GO SLEEP IN YOUR ROOM!!"

"WHY MY ROOM?!?WHY CAN'T HE SLEEPS IN MINGYU'S ROOM?!?!EOMMA!!!!"

Everybody went to their room.Except for MinYoung and me.
"I'm going up."She ran away from me. I grabbed her wrist."What do you want from me,Vernon?" "I want you"I said to her."PERVERT!GO AWAY!GO SLEEP WITH MINGYU!BYE!"She walked quickly to her room.I chased her and hugged her from the back."Call me whatever u want but u will regret one day" "Idiot.I'll never date u.I rather date the wall"She rolled her eyes. "But,can I sleep with u tonight?" "NO!SLEEP WITH MINGYU!!!"

"Please,MinYoungie!!Please..."I did a puppy dog face so that she let me sleep with her.
"Stop begging me or else I let u sleep outside!"
"Okay..Fine..U sound like my mum.Hishh!!

I'm not trying to be a pervert.I just wanna be with her.That's all.

Author's POV
Next morning...
"Morning,MinYoung!"Vernon smiled at her.
"What do you want?Haishh!!"
"Don't you remember?We're going to watch movie later."
"So?I'm not going.I'm busy.U can bring other people"
"But I want to watch movie with you"
"I'M BUSY!!OKAY?!?STOP IT!!"She went up to her room.
"Is she okay?"I asked MinGyu who us sitting next to me.
"I don't think so.Maybe she has period.Hahahahaha.It's okay.I'll go with you."
"Really??thanks bro."
"Anything for you bro."