1. Hello Kitty

[[ Hello! I thought of making this a oneshot but I reached 1000 words and still had more ideas, so enjoy the first chapter!]]

Beep beep beep. Beep beep beep.

Frank woke up. It was Monday again and the weekend passed too quickly, it felt like a dream. He thought that in reality he went to school seven days a week.

He groaned and stretched a blind arm to try to stop that annoying machine.

He knocked over what it felt like a notebook, and finally the third slam of his hand against the nightstand managed to stop the alarm.

Frank sighed. He was so done and it was just Monday morning. He procrastinated for some minutes more, trying to keep on with his dream but his efforts were inutile.

He rolled off the bed, landing with a loud thud and half crawled half walked to the wardrobe.

He inspectioned it, he needed the blackest T-shirt and the skinniest jeans. And for your information he did know its not 2005 anymore, but he wished it was. He'd be a toddler again with no highschool to attend.

He picked up a Green Day T-shirt and some regular jeans, because his stomach hurt today enough to squeeze it with the emoest jeans.

He applied eyeliner and shoved the pencil inside his backpack because hey, you never know when Welcome To The Black Parade is going to randomly start playing and Frank cried just hearing the first note, but he needed his eyeliner game to be always on point.

He walked downstairs to the kitchen and his mother -she's truly a saint- had made him breakfast, so Frank glanced at the clock and quickly drank his lukewarm coffee, picking one toast to eat it on the walk to school, because he was going to be late.

When he arrived school he was indeed ten minutes late to maths. That wasn't the biggest problem he had right now because he really needed to pee. But the teacher who caught him wandering through the corridors decided that he could know if a student's bladder was full enough or not, so Frank had no excuses and grumpily headed to his dreaded math class.

Frank squirmed on his seat the whole class, he pressed his legs together and started praying when he felt his underwear slightly damp. Oh god, he really wished this wasn't happening.

He stared at the clock, because everyone knows that if you look at it intensely, it feels observed and the time passes quickly. He had already shoved everything inside his backpack ten minutes before the bell rang, so when it did he sprinted to the boys bathroom.

He grimaced at the urinals. How could boys pee there...? He shaked his head and checked the stalls individually, luckily the last one had hygienic paper and was relatively clean so he headed inside but oh, it had no lock. He left the backpack on the side and closed his eyes tightly, pushing his underwear down and sitting on the toilet.

Yes. That was Frank's number one problem. He needed to sit down because he didn't have a penis.

He became aware of the second problem when he opened his eyes and looked down at his panties -he thought male underwear was too big- and fucking squealed.

There was blood all over his Hello Kitty panties. He kicked his feet on the air and whined.

"No, no, no fucking no! Why today!?" He was about to cry, because if anyone noticed they'd laugh at him and the nicest thing they would call him is lesbian. He had nothing against lesbians, they're pretty cool but he was a boy.