6. The afterlife of the party

*I deleted the authors note because its a fake chapter and I don't like it hehe, it just said I'm back*

Frank had never woken up so confused.

The room was dark -he supposed the blinds were down- but from what he could see, it didn't seem to be his bedroom.

He had to concentrate hard on remembering last night's events, because apparently half beer was too much for his body.

And everything suddenly became clear in his head. The shitty wedding, the parking lot, the motherfucking reenactment of Romeo and Juliet... Now he regretted remembering such an embarrassing event.

He decided to turn around in the oddly familiar-smelling bed and he felt hitting something soft with his knee, followed by a gasp.

"Motherfucker..."

Frank opened his eyes and then realized he has just kneed Gerard right on his dick. Just a casual no-homo way of waking up your gal pal.

"Fuck, sorry I just..." Frank trailed off, because it would be too awkward to say anything else related to Gerard's genitals. Things are getting out of control inside Frank's mind today, huh?

"Shush. You already woke me up, you lil shit." Gerard groaned and wrapped his arms around Frank's waist, because it was totally fair now that he had woken him up.

Frank didn't complain and just leaned closer, this time careful with his knee placement and hummed contently.

"I like your bed"

"I liked being asleep" Gerard replied harshly, but this was also fair because he still hadn't drink his daily coffee and the caffeine was the only substance that kept him going. But maybe Frank helped sometimes, with that cute angelical face...

He sighed and pulled Frankie closer to him, smelling his hair whilst the smaller boy had to awkwardly press his cheek against Gerard's chest. He wasn't uncomfortable though. Hell, he didn't mind at all, but after a couple of minutes Frank started squirming because that's the only thing you can do when you want to cuddle and go to the bathroom at the same time.

"Be right back...!" He squeaked and rolled off the bed, heading to the bathroom, but he saw an open door next to it.

He looked inside and regretted it immediately. He saw Mikey and Pete making out, not that it was wrong or anything, Frank was even getting used to it but this time was in a bed and well... He went to the bathroom before he could see more.

He sat on the toilet and sighed contently, he always felt happier when he ended his period. It wasn't because of the whole 'not wanting a vagina', he knew that didn't define his gender, but it was more of a relief. Or hormones. Oh man, he'd love to have testosterone and be able to grow a beard.

He got out of the bathroom just before his train of thought turned into something more serious, because he could've stayed there for two hours just thinking -or with the phone, one just can't ignore neko atsume when peeing- and walked back to Gerard's room, who was now sitting on the bed and checking his phone.

"Hey, you got distracted there huh?" He looked up from the screen and smiled at Frank. Maybe he shouldn't have said that, what if poor Frankie was still on his period or something? Gerard really cared.

Frank just smiled back and sat next to him. "Nah man, just the cat game"

The older boy furrowed his eyebrows in confusion and Frank realized not everyone was as lucky as him to know the wonders of neko atsume and proceeded to explain how it works.