5. A teenage bow in a parking lot

It was a shady parking lot. Frank suspected it from the beginning, since this was fucking Belleville. Not that he hated it, but he had to recognize it was a shady place. And even shadier in an empty parking lot with a small crowd of emo teenagers.

As they approached the emo cult -they were even standing in a circle, it had to be a cult- Frank noticed there was a song playing in the background, one of the kid's phone was playing Black Veil Brides and Frank thought "fucking awesome, I will get murdered tonight."

The small group greeted them and both Ryan and Gerard started to chat casually to them. Frank stayed close to Gerard's side, examining the strangers.

There was a short, blond boy who didn't really look "emo", he looked more like a precious child wearing a fedora, maybe he wore it to look taller. He noticed Frank staring at him and smiled kindly.

"Hey!" The short boy said and waved at Frank, motioning him to come closer. Frank tugged at Gerard's jacket and mumbled a quick "be right back" because he had the urge to let Gerard know what was he doing every minute. Then, he proceeded to walk in direction to the short boy.

"Hey! I'm new here. Uh, I'm Frank. Nice to meet you...!" He greeted the boy, smiling awkwardly.

"Nice to meet you too, I'm Patrick! And it's okay, I guess you're Gerard's friend." Frank nodded at him. Patrick looked like a very nice guy and he didn't fit in this shady scenario.

"I came here because of Pete" He pointed vaguely at Pete, who was making out with a tall guy...

Wait, is that Mikey..? Frank's eyes widened, but he quickly directed his gaze to Patrick, nodding to show him he was totally listening.

"Yeah, he dragged me here... I'm not really into booze, or fake emo weddings but.." He shrugged helplessly and giggled. "I brought lemonade for me and Andy, actually. Uh, he's straight edge and I'm.. Well I'm 14" he added, blushing a little.

"Oh wow, thought you were just short" Frank blurted out, not that Frank was the one to critique someone's height -or lack of- but luckily Patrick wasn't easily offended.

"Yeah, I'm young too!" He giggled and they fell into a nice conversation.

Patrick even introduced the guys to Frank, although he ready knew half of the squad.

The forehead guy, Brendon, was wearing a white shirt with the first couple of buttons undone. Wow such a formal groom.

Pete had stopped making out with Mikey and he was apparently telling Brendon what to do, while Andy the nice guy was sitting next to a car, lemonade-drinking away this eventful Friday.

Ryan was with Gerard, who was trying to calm him down behind a car -as if they couldn't hear them from a couple of meters away- and he gave Ryan the unicorn ring, at least Ryan had the wedding ring.

Ten minutes later, Andy's phone alarm went off and Ryan literally squeaked. It was the time.

Frank was a little scared to say the least. He wasn't religious but he found himself racing through his mind, trying to remember if praying helped with emo cults. Unluckily his brain wasn't fucking wikipedia, so it didn't help at all.

And as he might have an uncontrollable crush on Gerard, he thought everything would be okay if he was near him. Cheesy, but when Gerard saw him and smiled Frank realised he was right.

But that smile only lasted a couple of seconds, because then the boy looked at the small crowd trying to figure out how to make a wedding. So Frank discretely stepped closer and closer to Gerard until Gerard discretely wrapped his arm around Frank's waist in a friendly way like gal pals do.