Chapter 7: So it begins

"Get that away from me!" Jess squealed as I showed her the tube of my blood. Mrs.Clemens wasn't in the classroom so I had a chance to grab everything.

"It's either this or you do it yourself" I whispered just in case someone passed by the restrooms.

"Where do I tell her I got the blood from?" She asked.

"They won't ask as long as they have what the want" Grace said sounding like a criminal.

"Okay but-" She began but was cut off by the bell.

"Hurry up!" I said handing Jess the blood. Hesitantly she took it and left with Grace and me trailing behind.

>>Will<<

I was bored and angry at the same time. How can I let a little girl scare me. Well technically were both the same age but I was still older than her.

"Had a bad day?" Kyle snickered. I kicked his leg.

"Your always so angry...You should really do something about that" I rolled my eyes and rummaged through the refrigerator. Nothing but old animal blood. We usually just find a person walking alone and drink their blood. We knew how to control ourselves so we just left them a little dazed. I wouldn't know how they feel though since I was a purebred vampire. Kyle and May were both turned.

"Guess What?" May barged in happily.

"You started studying how to knock" Kyle said.

"Shut up and look what I got" She held up a tube with a quarter size of blood in it.

"Food?" I guessed.

"No one of the teachers gave this to me today! Marley's friend Jessie Kiley" I froze when I heard her say Marley's name. Right away May grabbed the crystal and opened the tube. The blood was delicious smelling. I hadn't been so thirsty for blood in my entire life. I was surprised I wasn't drooling.

"Do you smell that?" I asked them.

"Yes...Save some for me May" Kyle licked his lips.

"Focus people!" She snapped and ever so gently she dropped the blood. I restrained myself not to jump in and take the tube from her hands. Before the blood could even drop on the Crystal. It started to glow and when the blood hit it. The blood grew and covered the crystal completely,and then it changed colors.

>>Marley<<

Everything went by surprisingly smoothly. Jessie went home relieved and Grace and I were headed to her house for her things.

"Are you sure your okay with this?" Grace asked. She seemed really nervous and from what I saw the other day I could see why.

"Grace..." I said. She turned to me.

"Yes?" I got close to her ear again and she froze.

"Your Jasmine scent is very strong today" I pulled back to see her blushing madly.

"Your such a player! Stop messing around!" I laughed when she punched my arm.

"Very cute" I smiled happily that she wasn't nervous any more.

"Humph" She walked ahead of me stomping. I caught up and grabbed her hand.

"I'm really okay with this"

>>Grace<<

I was so nervous! About seeing my mom and what Marley would think of me afterwards but then she turned it around! I was so confused. One minute I'm sweating pools of water and the next I'm being flirted with. I stomped away feeling embarrassed. What was wrong with her?