Chapter 2: First Date, Fight, Kiss

Louis POV

We went into the flat and soon, Niall started telling Zayn about this girl he meet, named Lauren. It made me so upset, first off I MET HER, second SHE IS MINE. I decided to tell Harry, since I knew Liam would say I was being childish. Harry always took my side with everything, so that's why I had to talk to him. I went into his room, and expressed my feelings to my best friend.

"Hey, Lou." Harry said.

"Hey." I said.

"What's wrong?" Harry asked.

"Did you hear Niall talking to Zayn about some girl he met?" I asked.

"Yeah, I did. What you like her?" Harry asked.

"How'd you know?" I asked.

"Louis, please I know you better than I know my own mom." Harry smirked.

"Yeah, I met her before Niall, and I like her, but he came and just thinks he can walts right in and make her fall in love with him." Louis said.

"Yeah, I know, but you know how badly Niall loves a challenge maybe he thinks she's cute, so he thinks she thinks the same of him." Harry said.

"But, that's not fair, I think she's cute, what if she maybe had a little bit of feelings for me, Niall could quickly change that, and it's not fair." I said.

"I know Louis, what about this; I help you with it." Harry said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I could help you set up a date with her, you use your charming personality, get her to like you, then kiss her, make her your girlfriend. Niall can't do anything because she's yours." Harry said.

"That makes sense, but what if-" I started.

"No, Louis, no "what if" you need to beat him to the punch, if you like her, put up the fight. I will support all the way." Harry said.

"Okay, I'll call her and ask her out." I said.

"Good." Harry said, smiling.

I started walking out, then Harry called for me.

"Um, Lou?" Harry asked.

"Yeah?" I answered.

"Does she have a hot friend?" Harry asked.

"I don't know, but I will find out." I said.

"Okay, good luck Lou." Harry said.

"Thanks." I said.

I walked out and called Lauren she answered in three rings.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Hey, Lauren, it's Louis." I said.

"Oh, hey Louis." She said.

"Um, do you want to go out tonite with me?" I asked.

"Like a date?" She asked.

"Yeah, like a date." I said.

"Okay, what time?" She asked.

"Seven." I said.

"Okay, I'll text you my adress, bye Louis." She said.

"Bye Lauren." I said.

I was so excited for this date, I went to Harry and asked if he could help me get ready. So, we were in my room, getting ready. Harry is such a good friend.

Lauren's POV

"Mimi?" I called.

"Come up stairs I got something to tell you." She said. A little too excited.