Chapter 4: Double Date (Part 2)

Louis' POV

I took Lauren to the beach, and we walked and talked. I layed down a blanket and we layed down she layed her head on my chest, I wrapped my arms around her.

"Your not mad are you?" I asked.

"Of course not, why would you think that?" She said.

"Well, Niall sort of ruined part of our date." I said.

"He kinda did, but I wouldn't stay on this date if I would get discouraged that easily. I really like you Louis." She said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes, really." She said and kissed me.

I was so happy. Ha! Take that Niall, she likes me. I wrapped my arm around Lauren, I wonder if asking her to be my girlfriend already is rushed? Probably not. I have to talk to Harry when I get home. I wonder how him and Mimi are doing.

Harry's POV

Mimi and I went to the park, she was in the swing and I was pushing her, we were talking. I was telling her about me and the guys and she was telling me about her and Lauren. Apparently they live together and are close, like sisters. That stunt Niall did was bothering me, telling me that Mimi was meant for Zayn rather than me. To be honest I believed it a little. I was just spaced out in thought and Mimi noticed because she turned around and called my name.

"I'm sorry, Love what did you say?" I asked.

"I asked you, what was wrong." She said.

"Oh, nothing." I said.

"Is it about that Zayn guy?" She asked.

I sighed, how did this girl just meet me and know what was wrong.

"Yeah, he's one of my friends." I said.

"Oh, well why is it bothering you?" She asked.

"I just thought maybe you believed what Niall said." I said.

"Not at all, I like your personality Harry. You have my four 'c's your cute, crazy and cheeky." She said.

"What's the fourth one." I asked.

"You have curly hair." She said.

"Well, thank you, love." I said.

She smiled at me, and I couldn't contain myself. I leaned down and kissed her, she didn't kiss back, I felt so stupid.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to catch you off gaurd." I said.

"It's fine, um.....it's just this is our first date." She said, blushed.

"Sorry."

"Yeah, I um...didn't kiss back, because I don't want to stop dating you once you get what you want, then leave." She said, blushing and looking down.

"It's okay, I wouldn't leave you. Can we try again?" I asked.

"Um....okay." She said.

I lifted her face, and kissed her softly, she kissed back, well....sorta, but that's fine, I find it cute actually. I pulled away, and smiled at her.

"Was that better?" I asked.

"Yeah, much better." She said.

I gave a soft peck, and then continued to push her on the swing.

"I hope, we can do this again Harry." She said.

"Yeah, me to." I said.

"We're gonna have to walk to your house my love......Louis got the car." I said.

"It's fine, I don't mind, spending more time with you." She said, smiling.

This was gonna be a good date, and hopefully the start of many others. I have to thank Louis for getting me with her, when I get home.

*Soon, both dates were over, and the boys were dropping the girls off home.*

"Bye, Louis." Lauren said.

"Bye Beautiful." Louis said, kissing Lauren.

It was an intense kiss.

"Bye, Harry." Mimi said.

"Bye, my love." I said.

I gave her a soft peck on her cheek.

The girls got out the car.

"What was that kiss about?" Louis said.

"I could ask you the same question." I said.

We rode home, we arrived home and went into my room.

Lauren's POV

Omg, my date with Louis was amazing, he is a gentlemen. I used to think Niall was the one I would fall for, when I first met them, but he seems to be a little mean. I know he played with Louis emotions, he was so upset. I think our relationship, will go good if Niall wasn't around. He just shakes him up, and makes him nervous. I hope we can be officail soon. Anyway, I see Mimi and Harry are doing good. Time to tease.

"So, how was your date?" I asked.

"Good." She said.

She was blushing like crazy, Harry must have been a mega charmer.

"What was that kiss about?" I asked.

"Nothing, but that's the same with you and Louis." She said.

"Well, me and Louis are different. You and Harry just met." I said.

"Whatever. You and Louis practically did to." She said.

"Awww, Mimi is in love." I said.

"Goodnight, Lauren." She said, running up the stairs.

I decided to go to bed to. I wish me and Louis were official.

Louis POV

Me and Harry went into Harry's room. We went fast, so we wouldn't see Zayn, Liam, and especially Niall. We went right into our dates.

"So, how was your date with Mimi?" I asked.

"It was decent. Meanwhile you and Lauren were standing around finger popping eachothers assholes." He said, smirking.

"We werem't finger popping eachothers assholes, what we were doing.....was getting stuff done." I said.

Me and Harry often quote movies, we mostly did 21 Jump Street. I guess this is why we're Larry Stylinson.

"Whatever, man.....let's go to bed, then tomorrow. We can go out again." He said.

"Okay, sounds good....would it be too early to make me and Lauren official?" I asked.

"No, that'll be perfect. Niall will mess it up of you don't" He said.

I can't wait to see Lauren tomorrow. I will make it official and nothing will mess up.

Naill's POV

If Louis thinks he will be happy with Lauren making things official. He has another thing coming, because I have a trick to show Lauren who he really was. And Louis will have a pleasent suprise.