Chapter 7: New Beginnings

Louis POV

After coming home that night and talking to Harry, I just felt terrible....about everything and I was soo mad at myself for even letting it get that far. I know I haven't known Lauren for a long time but I like her and I didn't want to lose her. I didn't just want her to be mine cause Niall found her attractive. I really like her personality and I like her as a person, and now that's gone cause I was a liar. I should've been honest since day once but she said she hated cheaters and I wanted her to like me soo bad. I just messed up badly and I do think anything can help me fix it. Niall got me good, he got me really good this time.

Niall's POV

I finally got Lauren to be mine, Louis thought he won? He thought she would be his? Ha! Never in a million years......would I lose a girl to one of the lads. Lauren is mine and now I'm happy and I'm gonna go on a date with her and well be happy and I'll shoe it in Louis effing face. It would be even better if he loses his temper around Lauren, that would make myife complete. I couldn't ask for anything more. I texted Lauren and asked if she wanted to go out, in the back of my head I was thinking maybe I'm being a re-bound but if it's to make her mine and not Louis. I'll take that.

"hey, you free tonight?" I texted her.

"Yaa, just gonna be in the house all day, you?" She said.

"Same, I wanted to go to a club today, wanna be my clubbing buddy?" I asked.

"Sure." She said.

I did an internal "yes" in my head. Lauren in a sexy dress and us surrounded by a bunch of liquor and us maybe grinding you never know.......one thing always leads to another.

"Pick you up at 7." I texted.

One she said "okay" I went over in the living room, happy as ever.

"hello boys." I said.

"Hey, Niall." Liam said.

"Hey." Zayn said

"Hi." Harry mumbled.

I guess Louis told him about what happened, oh well I don't care. I'm still going to see Lauren, regardless of what they think or how they feel. Since Louis was in there why not mess with his emotions and make him feel bad?

"Liam, me and Lauren are going out tonight." I said.

Louis sunk further into the couch and it was funny how mad he was. I didn't care that I was going out with a girl he wants, if anything it made me happy.

"That's good Niall." Liam said.

"Yaa, were leaving at 7. She wants to get her mind of things." I said.

Louis just hung his head down, and looked like a lost puppy and it felt amazing. I can't explain why but I love this, I love it with a strange passion.

"That's good Ni." Liam said.

I smiled, sat down and waited for my date with Lauren. Louis was over there whispering to Harry and he looked all depressed and sad. Soon enough time was for me to go out with Lauren. I got up with a big smirk on my face.

"See you boys later, I'm about to go on my date and have fun." I said.

I got up to get dressed and got in my car on my way to get Lauren.

Lauren's POV

I'm a bit unsure of going out with Niall, I don't want to seem like a whore who just goes from guy to guy. That's DEFINATELY NOT me at all, I don't like doing things like that. I wanna date out of liking someone and falling in love....but, that doesn't mean I'm over Louis even though we didn't date long, I have feelings for him. I loved kissing him, and just being in presence, was good.....but, he lied to me. Maybe he had a reason, maybe he didn't, I'm sooo confused. I don't know what to do or feel. Mimi came in my room, while I was getting ready.