Chapter 3: Double Date (Part 1)

Louis' POV

I'm so excited for Lauren, Harry, Mimi and my double date. We were gonna have so much fun. I hope Niall doesn't ruin this for me. I hope Harry and Lauren's friend Mimi get along good, but she looks perfect for him. I went into the kitchen, I see Harry eating a sandwich and leaning on the counter, Liam is on the couch texting Danielle, Niall was on the couch watching tv looking upset, Zayn was writing something.

"Hey, guys" I said.

"Hey, Lou." Harry said.

"Hey." Zayn said.

"Hey, Louis." Liam said.

Niall didn't say a word. It took everything in me not to smile, but I really don't have time for Niall and his stupidity. I was thinking about my double date. I walked over to Harry, and took his sandwich from him, and took a bite. He didn't care we ate eachothers food all the time. It was no problem.

"You excited mate?" I asked, quietly

"Yeah, I can't wait to meet her friend." Harry said, wiggling his eyebrows.

I swear Harry can be the cheekiest guy you ever would met. But maybe that's what made him Harry.

"We're going out for lunch." I said.

"Well, we should be leaving soon, yeah?" Harry asked.

"Yeah, go get ready mate." I said.

"Casual or?" Harry asked.

"Casual, just lunch Harry. Not meeting The Queen." I said.

"Okay, I'm just curious." Harry said.

"Where are you guys going?" Liam asked, finally looking up from his phone.

"Out for lunch." Harry said.

"Aww, a Larry Stylinson date?" Zayn joked.

"Maybe." I said.

"Well, don't have too much fun." Zayn joked.

"No promises, Louis is irresistible. Do you see him?" Harry joked.

"Ha, I see him. I guess that's why you guys hang out so much." Liam joked.

"Oh no, Harry they caught on to us. You guys win." I joked.

"They, know were a couple." Harry joked.

"DON'T TELL MANAGEMENT." Harry and I said together, being overly dramatic.

We all laughed, but Niall was silent, the most silent I've ever seen in my whole life. I can't believe he's that mad, but I don't care. I want Lauren and he'll have to deal with it. Harry and I went and got dressed for our date. I called Lauren to let her know we would see them in a few. If I do say so myself, Harry and I looked sexy. He had on black jeans and a gray v neck shirt, and gray and white shoes. I had on jeans and a red shirt and some red converse. We went into the car and drive to the girl's house.

Lauren's POV

I was so happy for Louis and I to be dating now, even though it was only twice. I made sure I looked awesome. Mimi got ready and we looked smexxiuteorgeous. I had my hair in loose curls. I had my nails painted pink, and little pink eye shadow. I had on blue jean shorts, a sparkly pink lazy shirt with gray designs in it. I had on some heeled gym shoes, to give me some height. I had on large silver hoops and a silver heart necklace on. I was happy with the outcome. I wonder what was taking Mimi so long.

"Mimi, let's go. They'll be here any minute." I said.

"Okay, I'm coming." She said.

Once, Mimi came down. I was shocked at how she looked don't get me wrong, Mimi is pretty, but she went all out for Harry. She had her hair in an Ariana Grande hairstyle, but her bangs made it look different. She had on blue nail polish, and eye shadow, silver medium hoop earrings, and a silver necklace with a anchor on it. She had on white leggings, a blue baby doll dress, and some wedge heels. She looked cute. She had wanted to impress Harry, it was a little funny.