Chapter 8: Why???

Lauren's POV

I woke up with a terrible headache. I looked over and saw Mimi and she handed me some pills and some water and walked out my room. I remember how I treated her, I was about to go and apologize, but I heard the door close, so I go up and looked out the window she was getting into a car. She's probably going to the guys house and chill with Harry. I got up and showered, and got dressed. I ate and there was a knock on the door, I got up and answered it.

"What do you want?" I asked.

Louis POV

I went to tell Lauren what Niall did. I didn't do it to break them up, I only did it because she needed to know, he wanted to take advantage of her. I wasn't trying to be malicious, I just wanted her safe and to be treated how she deserved. Eventually I got to the doorstep and I was nervous so, I called Harry.

"Hello?" He said.

"I need your help." I said.

"For?" He asked.

"I just wanna help Lauren and now I'm nervous that she won't believe me or think I'm lying or maybe even-" I was cut off, while I was ranting.

"Louis, calm down.....everything will work out, just be honest and tell her everything will be fine okay? Stop worrying soo much." He said.

"Okay, thanks Haz." I said.

"Mmhmh." He said.

I hung up and knocked on the door. When Lauren answered I saw it in her face that I was the LAST person she wanted to see.

"What do you want?" She asked.

Whatever Harry did to help my confidence it drained all out of me.

"I came to talk." I said.

"About?" She said.

"Uhm, can I come in?" I asked.

"No, what do you want?" She said, sounding aggregated.

"I-I uhm, came to talk about Niall." I said.

"What about Niall?" She said.

"H-he uhm, Lauren he got you drunk last night to well.....take advantage of you." I said.

"Oh really?" She said.

"Y-yaa." I said.

"Then why am I at home and nothing's wrong with me?" She said.

"Well-" I started.

"You know what Louis, your such a liar. Niall would never do a thing like that to me, you just hate that you messed up and were busted." She said.

"That's not true." I said.

"Then, why are you messing up my and Niall's relationship?" She asked.

My heart shattered into a billion and one pieces. I had to compose myself.

"I-I'm not trying to, I'm trying to help, I-I didn't know Niall meant that much to you." I said.

"Well, he does.......because he's actually honest. And I like him."

"W-well I'm sorry I disturbed you, I'll stay out of your uhm r-relationship." I said.

After she said that I was so hurt. I got into my car and just drove back home and I went into my room, and it hit me I finally realized..........Niall had actually won, he was right.

Lauren's POV

I knew what I said to Louis was wrong and mean and just disrespectful. I didn't like Niall how I portrayed I did. I wanted him to feel like I did and it didn't make me feel any better. I slide down the door and blinked back tears. My life isn't turning out how I want it to be. I hate it. I got a text from Niall asking if he could come over. I bit my lip and thought about what Louis said. I couldn't remember a thing from after I left the house so, maybe he was honest maybe he wasn't. Then again, Louis lied and was jealous. I responded to Niall.