Chapter 5: Suprise, Suprise (Part 1)

Harry's POV

I went to wake up Louis. If I was going downstairs to see the guys, he was going with me. So, I went into his room, and started shaking him.

"Wake up, Louis." "Come on Boo-Bear, wake up." "LOUIS!"

He fell outta bed, and glared at me. I smiled and told him shower, get ready to go downstairs in the dog house. He slightly laughed. When we went downstairs. The boys were waiting on us. Oh, boy.....I'm scared.

"Lou, I'm scared." I joked.

"Haha, shush." Louis said.

"B-b-but, I'm scared." I said.

Louis laughed.

"I'll protect you Harry." Louis said.

"Larry Stylinson Forever Bwetches." I said.

Louis laughed and we went downstairs.

"Well, how was your dates boys?" Liam said.

"It was fine, thank you." Louis said.

"How about yours Harry?" Laim asked.

"It was good." I said.

Niall, was in his phone doing something. But whatever it was he was texting furiously.

"Calm down, before you break the phone Niall." I Said.

"Leave me alone Styles." He said.

I just simply rolled my eyes, I didn't have time for Niall and his stupidity.

"So, anywhere in particular you boys going today?" Liam asked.

"I don't think so, but maybe we might be, I don't know." I said.

"Well, whatever you guys do....you have fun with it." Zayn said.

"Aww, your sooo sweet Zayn." I said.

"Shut up, Harold." Zayn said.

I laughed, and went next to Louis.

"What you doing Tommo?" I asked.

"Texting Lauren, setting us up another date." He said.

"That's nice, um.....is uh Mimi coming to?" I asked.

Louis started laughing.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"Don't you have her number?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"Then, text her and make your own date." He said.

"Um, well, okay." I said.

"Is The Harry Styles nervous, to ask a girl out?" He asked.

"Maybe." I said.

"Harry, your a great guy, all girls love you. Use your charm....if you can find it." He said, smirking.

"Very funny." I said, I went into my room to get my phone.

Louis POV

I was texting Lauren, we were going out for a date. And I don't like the way Niall was staring at me, and it creeped me out to be honest. He looked like he knew something and I didn't like it. The "Leprechaun Cutie" that all girls loved, was nothing like he portrayed to be. He was evil, and especially when he was mad, and wanted something. It was annoying, but whatever I wont let him get the best of me. I continued texting Lauren, and I got up to get ready to go out with her. I went into Harry's room and told him to get ready and were going to the girls houses.

*Skipping to when Louis and Lauren are on their date*

"I really like talking to you Lauren." I said.

"I love being around you, your the perfect guy for me." She said.

"that's good to hear, I love being around you as well, your the perfect girl for me." I said.

"That's good, I'm glad you feel the same way." She said.

Niall's POV

I followed Louis and Lauren......is that stalker? If it is I don't care, this is to save Lauren from heartbreak and Louis. Also to make her mine. We walked up to them, I stood behind my surprise. Right when Louis turned around, I waved at Lauren. I was sooo happy.

Louis POV

Lauren and I were talking and then I got enough courage, and I grabbed her hands and I looked in her eyes and started asking the question. I had been dying to ask.

"Lauren, would you, um maybe consider being my-" I started asking.

"Louis Tomlinson." A voice I knew all too well, said.

My eyes widened, my heart dropped down to my stomach, I let go of lauren's hands and turned around and I saw her. Eleanor Calder.

A/N: Sorry, it took sooo long for me to update I was doing my other story, but here it is...Sorry, for the cliff hanger lol, but hope you like this chapter. It's about to finally get good.