Chapter 6: Suprise, Suprise (Part 2)

Louis POV

I was at a lost for words, why is Eleanor here??? Also, why is with Niall??? What the hell just happened??? My life is done.

"So, is this her?" Eleanor said, motioning towards Lauren.

"What do you mean? Is this her?" Lauren said.

"Are you the reason my relationship didn't work out?" Eleanor said.

"No, I'm not your relationship messed up cause of your job." Lauren said.

"Who told you that?" Eleanor said.

"Louis did." Lauren said.

"Well, Louis a liar. Our relationship is messed up because of him not me." Eleanor said.

"What do you mean?" Lauren asked.

"I mean-" Eleanor started.

"S-S-She means, that uh her job is my fault she got it?" I said, sounding more of a question than an answer.

"No, why don't you tell Lauren the truth, Louis? Tell her about how you have a bit of an anger problem, and how you cheated on Eleanor and thats why you broke up." Niall said with a smug look on his face.

I could have literally slapped Niall, but I didnt want that side of me to come out, not here, not in front of Lauren.

"Niall, that is in my past." I said, through gritted teeth.

"That's not the past, Louis......we just recently broke up." Eleanor said.

"Stay out of this Eleanor." I said.

"Why, Louis? Your gonna get mad, like you used to?" Eleanor said.

"What you mean, used to?" Lauren said.

"I uh, I have a bit of a bad past." I said.

"And, you lied to me? You cheated on her, and your a liar." Lauren said.

"I-I wasn't lying to you, I promise you." Louis said.

"So, you just didn't tell the whole truth, yaa that's not lying." Niall said.

"Go fuck off Niall." I said, trying to control my anger.

"Be careful, Louis don't go all Hulk on us." Niall said.

"Shut up, Niall." I said.

Lauren, started walking away and leaving.....I went after her.

"Lauren, wait. Please! I-I-" I said.

"Get away from me Louis." Lauren said, tears threatening to fall.

"Lauren please." I said.

"It's okay Lauren, I would never do that to you." Niall said, hugging Lauren.

He was holding her close, and had his hands on her waist. And he was smirking at me, and showing me he got her now. And what killed me was that I couldn't do anything about it. Eleanor went up to Lauren.

"I understand, how you feel....at least you realized it now, and it wasn't going on for years." Eleanor said, glaring at me.

She walked away and went into her car and drove off.

"Lauren, I-" I tried to say.

Niall scoffed and looked down at Lauren.

"Lauren, want me to take you home?" He asked.

"Y-yes." She nodded, and turned to me.

"I really liked you Louis, why'd you have to lie to me." She said walking away.

And Niall smirked at me and walked away with her. And at that moment I knew I lost her....and that she was gone and not mine anymore. I couldn't do anything about it and I was hurt.....I feel bad. Niall won, he actually won....and now I can't put up the fight and I have no one to blame but myself.

Niall's POV

Lauren, was in my arms.....and now she was mine. Did I feel about what I did to Louis? No. Did I feel bad Lauren had to get hurt for it? Yes. My plan worked how I wanted it to, and I was happy. I had my girl and it was Louis fault, so now I have her without worrying about Louis trying to fight for her. Life was good, when it works out the Niall Horan way.

A/N: Hope you like this chapter, its nothing but a bunch of talking....so it will be drama filled now