24 April, Thursday

Today, I told the CCPs to come over to my house for an emergency meeting. We usually do this meetings to discuss what outfit we would be wearing for some special occasion coming up.

"So, are we discussing what to wear for the P.E. test coming up?" Sarah asked.

Before I could answer, Jessica beat me by answering, "We could wear light pink designer tops and supercute short pants, white headbands and pink sport trainers!"

All of the CCPs except me went all nuts before I said, "JUST KEEP QUIET!!"

The room became superquiet that you could even hear a pin drop.

"I gathered you guys to tell you that...I'll be transferring after the P.E. test," I said.

"Wait...WHAT??!!" everyone cried in disbelief.

"Mac, why do you want to transfer?" Jessica asked, "Is it because we did something wrong?"

"No! It's just that..." I stopped, breathed, then continued, "I've been depressed in WCD for the past week, and...I just wanna transfer."

Everyone just stared at me in silence, as if I was just lying and was playing a very bad joke on them. So I decided to NOT let them worry and said, "Jess, why don't we add a little bling bling into your outfit idea? That way, we'll look like total supermodels when we are doing the P.E. test!"

Soon, we started discussing the idea about the whole outfit thing.

I just hope that my friends understand that I'm transferring...for good. Not because of them, but because of Nikki Maxwell. Now that I think about it, I absolutely HATE that dork more than ever!