28 April, Monday

So today is the big day! I headed to gym class feeling more psyched than ever, which WASN'T how the usual me would feel about gym class.

Mainly because after gym, I get to pack up my stuff and get the HECK outta here!

Yes, Nikki, today is the LAST day you will ever SEE me!

The gym teacher started off with a very boring speech.

"Okay, people! Listen up! There are five stations for you to be tested. At each station, there is a teacher to record down your results. Now, get this done ASAP, because I DON'T want anyone to stay back after school to continue the test! Do you understand me?"

Everyone all went "Yes" before dispersing to the five stations.

My first station was the sit-up station.

Can you imagine doing at least THIRTY sit-ups to get an A for that station? Sorry, but MacKenzie Hollister DOESN'T do THAT many sit-ups at one go!

We were paired up to do the sit-ups. Nikki (yes, NIKKI) was the person I was partnered up with, courtesy of that stupid teacher at that station! I just rolled my eyes and had to deal with her.

"Your time starts...now," the teacher said, and I tried to do thirty sit-ups.

Did I manage to do it? Of course NOT!

I only managed to do twenty, which was like, a B.

At the next station, which was the sit-and-reach station, it was definitely MUCH easier. Hey! My arms were kind of flexible, to be honest. I got an A for that station.

The third station was the inclined pull ups. I had to do sixteen of them to get an A. It was almost next to impossible!

I tried really hard, but I only managed to do ten, which was a B.

Next was the shuttle run. We just had to run back and forth to get two bean bags. It was kind of easy, but I got a B.

The last station was the push-ups station. Were they kidding me? Sorry, only JOCKS do push-ups, NOT divas like ME! I SO wanted to run out of there screaming, but I STILL had to do it. And I only managed to get a B.

After the test, I felt SO relieved and happy that I could finally transfer out of this school! I packed my things at my locker and got the mover guy to move them in his moving cart.

To be honest, I think I will miss this place. In my new school, I don't think there is anyone for me to pick on, unlike WCD. But most importantly, there ISN'T going to be a Nikki Maxwell out there to ruin my life!