Oh I'm Just Getting Started...(Chapter Tweleve)

--/ /ARIA'S POV/ /--

I had that stupid head ache again when I went back to the hotel room. Damn why can't I remember anything? I shake my head and open the room door. "Where have you been?" I hear Klaus snap at me. When I walk in the room his eyes look right at my now swollen stomach. "I was out trying to get answers on why this keeps happening to me." I snap back.

He was in front of me and helped me to the bed. "Well what answers did you get love?" I blink and my eye lids hurt. "I can't remember." Klaus growls. "Aria, you risked your life and our daughters life." Why was he talking so loud. Ugh...just shut up! I sigh and glare at him. "Stop talking please. I have like a killer headache." Klaus let's out a breath and looks at me as if he can't believe I said that to him. Wait...did I really just say that to him? I sit up and go to the bathroom.

I don't feel so good...

--/ / KLAUS'S POV/ /--

Aria is acting strange. And I smell the blood on her. Who was she feeding on? I knock on the door of the bathroom. "Aria sweetheart, are you okay?" No answer. "Aria, I didn't mean to snap at you." I pop the lock and see the bathroom was empty.

I look behind the shower curtain and there was no sign of her. The curtain from the balcony had flew in and I rushed to see that there was blood all on the the balcony. When I turn to go back inside I look at the mirror in the bathroom.

THEY ARE MINE...

Was written in blood on the mirror. From the smell of it, it was Aria's blood. I felt my face change. Who ever has her, will pay in twice as much blood that was spilled in this room...

(INSIDE OF ARIA'S MIND)

I saw a big house and a white pocket fence around it. "Aria..." I turn around and see Molly. "Hey kid....where am I?" She walks up to me and takes my hand. "You're where you belong." She takes me inside of the house. Inside I smelled cinnamon rolls and bacon. "Girls...come in and eat." We walked towards the kitchen and I saw mom cooking.

"Hey sweetie." She kissed me on the cheek and gave me a big plate of food. I look down and see two huge cinnamon rolls, bacon, eggs, and oatmeal. I sit down with Molly and we both eat. "Good morning girls." I freeze in mid chew and look up to see my dad. I jump up causing my chair clatter on the floor. "Aria what's wrong?" Dad said to me. "Stay back!" I growled at him.

"Honey, why are you acting this way?" He walked up to me and I tried to use vamp speed but...I couldn't. "What's wrong with me?" Molly was next to me. "Aria...you're not a vampire anymore. You don't have to be." I snatch away from her. "What do you mean? I am one! I'm not alive I died when I killed myself so Iyana couldn't wreck havoc." They all looked at me. "Sweetie. There is no Iyana." Dad said to me. I lift my shirt and I was no longer pregnant. I no longer had the markings on my torso. I look up. "Where's Klaus?" My mom cocked her head to the side.

"Who's Klaus?" The panic was starting to him me. I need to get out of here. I don't belong here. I run to the door but feel someone grab me. "You belong here Aria...always and forever." A cloth went over my mouth and my mind went fuzzy....

I woke up wearing a dress. When I looked closer the dress looked old fashion. Why the hell am I in this get up? "Iyana dear, it's time to wake up." A woman comes in the room. "Come Iyana, a lady doesn't sleep in bed all day." Who is this woman talking to? Then it hits me. Iyana is here?

"Where is she. Where is Iyana?" I say as I jump out of the bed. The woman looks at me strange. "Iyana are you ill?" She goes to touch my forehead and I step back. "What did you just call me?" She gets closer. "Iyana, what's wrong?

" No...I didn't hear wrong she did call me by that bitches name. "I'm not Iyana. My name is..." I had to think for a moment. What is my name? "Iyana, come we will go to the doctor." The woman went for my hand and I stepped away from her. "No, I'm okay just had to...to wake up fully." I smile at the woman and she leaves me in the room.

"Remember Iyana, today you and Oliver are to go to the market." When she closes the door I go to the window. Outside was a huge land of grass and old buildings. From the look of things I knew I was in another time. "Iyana, lets go I want to come back and help father with the cutting." I turn around and see a boy with dark green eyes and dark brown hair. I'm guessing this is Oliver? I walk away from the window and walk with him.

How in the hell do I get out of this nightmare?

(PRESENT DAY)

--/ /IYANA'S POV/ /--

Being in control of her was getting easy. I guess I have this baby to thank for that. I pat my stomach and smile darkly. "Aria! Wait up." I growl but put a smile in my face when I look at who was calling Aria.

"I haven't seen you around much how have...wow you're really pregnant." Hmmm I think this ones name is Camille? "Yes I am. But let me tell you a secret." I whisper in her ear. "You're going to make a wonderful snack." I grab her and bite into her throat making her scream and try to push me off. It was a pathetic gesture.

I throw her in the ground an moan from her blood. "Mmmm, you have witches blood in your veins. I forgot how delicious that tasted." I continue to walk down the quarter and smile. This place looks so different from when I use to live here. "Your coming with us." I see two vampires standing in my path. "And if I refuse." I say with a raised brow. They both vamp out and I just smile. Oh this will be fun...

(BACK IN ARIA'S MIND)

I'm walking with Oliver and I'm still trying to get out of this place. "Oliver..." He stops and looks at me. "What Iyana." I wasn't liking this kids attitude. "First things first who is the older twin here?" He gives me strange look. "You are. Why?" I smirked and grabbed his ear.

"Now listen to me you little brat, I'm not going to keep on letting you talk back to me any damn well you please. Now straighten up and show some respect. Or I will make you wear those tomatoes." I let him go an he has fear in his eyes. "Okay, l-let's go home."

I feel my side burn. I lift up my dress and see the Celtic. "Iyana! Don't do that you're a young lady." Oliver says to me. I roll my eyes. "I'm not Iyana!" He looks at me again and I see his eyes glow. Whoa... "Then who are you?" I wish I could remember. I think my name began with an A. But there's like what a million A names in the world.

"Look I can't remember my name right now. But I can assure you that I'm not Iyana." He looks into my eyes and then nods. "I can tell...you spoke up for yourself. Iyana would never do that." Wow was she a push over before she became that blood witch? We walk back to the house and I see a group of girls. "Grace, that's not fair you know we can't use magic."

Grace? I look at the girl and notice something. She didn't look anything like their great aunt Grace. "Oliver where is your aunt Grace?" He sits down the potatoes. "She was burned at the stakes a little while ago." Wait then..who is the woman I have been talking to all this time?

**NEW ORLEANS IS ABOUT TO GET A LITTLE MORE CRAZY LOL WELL I HAVE A TINY FAVOR FOR YOU GUYS...CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK THE BAD GIRL CHRONICLES...ONLY MY MATURE READERS LOL IT'S UM...VERY ADULT BUT IT INCLUDES MY ONE DIRECTION CRUSH ZAYN LMBO COMMENT ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK...DON'T FOR GET TO COMMENT AND VOTE FOR THIS BOOK THOUGH HAPPY READING GUYS <3**