All Hell Breaking Loose In New Orleans...(Chapter Fourteen)

--/ /ARIA'S POV/ /-- 

I woke up feeling like crap. Where am I? It was too dark for me to see. "Klaus?" I called out. But I heard a chuckle instead. "All you had to do was say yes to me. Then this wouldn't have happened." I listen to Marcel's deep voice and I try to see where I am but it's still too dark. I try to move but I'm pinned. "Now now Aria. Do you really think I would have you this close to me and not tie you up?" I feel something touch my chin. "Don't touch me!" I scream.

Just then I hear something shatter behind me. Marcel Tsks me. "Such a shame that this has to happened to you." What's going to happen to me? I feel someone grab me and I'm forced to walk forward. "Where is Klaus?" I ask as I keep walking. "Oh I have a little witch holding on to him for me. He's getting just to much of an annoyance to me."

Something inside of me was moving and I know it wasn't the baby. "If you hurt him-" I was cut off by a laugh. "You'll what Aria? You're all tied up and about to die. What could you possibly do?" I feel someone shove me and I fall on my side.  

"Showtime!!!" I hear Marcel yelling. A crowd cheers and the blind fold was ripped off of my eyes. This was the same exact spot that he killed Jane-Anne Deveraux. "Aria Monroe. You have been accused of witchcraft. Which as you know in this city is against the rules."

I try to stand but Deigo throws me back down. Luckily I land on my side again. I'm going to kill him. Kill everyone here if my daughter gets hurt. All the vampires glare at me as Marcel tells them that I had performed a spell on him. He looks at me with a dark grin then crouches in front of me.

"It's not to late to change your mind Aria. I could stop this simply by a flick of wrist. You just forget about Klaus. Stay here with me. We can have the baby together." Was he really offering this to me? Oh I am going to kill him... 

I glare at him. "You can Rot in hell you bastard." I say to him cooly. Marcel gets up and snaps a vine off of a tree. "Well Aria, how do you plead?" I felt the movement again. "I'm innocent and you know it!" I yell.

"That's a lie Aria. We both know that. Now as you can see I am a busy man. And as much as I think you are a beautiful woman. I have to kill you. Because you broke one of my rules."

He whips the vine and before it could cut across my neck I snap out of my ties and grab it. "Do you really think this would kill me?" I say darkly. Marcel smirks. "No, but I know this will." He then slams me against the big tree and I feel something jammed into my back. I gasp and look down. No.. I don't want to die....

--/ /MARCEL'S POV/ /-- 

She looked down and saw the branch coming through her chest. The blood started to pool out of her mouth as I saw her skin grey. I smile at her. Guess she was a vampire. Oh well she had her chance. Now time to get rid of that Hybrid somehow. I wonder if Grace has come up with a good spell. 

I turn away from Aria and the crowd goes wild....

(LONG LIVE THE QUEEN...) 

The crowd surround me and I begin to walk. Then I hear a scream. When I turn around I see Deigo on the ground. But he was missing his head. What the... I look over at the tree and see Aria gone.

"Look for her!" I snap at everyone. Another scream happened behind me and I saw a vampire with their heart crushed right next to them. "Where are you? You little Bitch!" I scream. That's when I hear laughter. But it sounds like two people instead of one.

"Poor Marcel,  I seem to have broken some of your rules and I can't be killed.Oh, didn't you know I was immortal. Which means I can't be killed just like Klaus."

I look up and see Aria but her eyes were burning bright green and she had blood on her lips. "Where is Klaus Marcel? If you tell me now I will simply let you live for a few minutes while I kill all of your followers. Then I will kill you last." She smirked at me as one of her eyes turned black. "I won't tell you anything." I grin and begin to charge at her. But she's gone in an instant.

"Missed me..." I turn and she's standing behind me. She grabs my neck and my followers begin to charge towards her. "Not so fast guys..." She looks at them and the first few who reach her gets there heads cut off by a strange force.

"Come closer. I dare you guys. Because the next one who does I will eat out your heart and cut up you damn body." She then looks back at me as I see the darkness spreading to her other eye. "Now I'm only going to ask this one more time. Where is Klaus?" I feel her squeeze my throat and I choke out.

"Grace has him."

She cocks her head to the side. "I wonder why she's involved?" She asks. She lets me go and begins to walk away. "Oh Marcel I have one more thing to tell you." She says over her shoulder. I glare at her as I rub my neck. "Like what Aria?" I hear her giggle. "Long...live...the king." Before I could think she was at my throat...

--/ /ARIA'S POV/ /--

"Long...live...the king." I move quick and bite into his neck. He struggles but I hold on tighter. I lift my head and drop him. "You said you would kill me last." He stutters as he tries to move back. "Oh Marcel, don't you know you should never trust a vampire. Expecially one that's half witch."

I ram my fist through his chest and squeeze it until he turns grey. I lick my fingers and look at the crowd of scared Vampires.

"Clean up this mess. And if any of you try to...what am I saying none of you will try anything because then I will kill you all and start this town over from scratch." They all look at me with fear on their faces as I walk towards Graces house.

It feels so good to be Queen...

**ARIA IS NOW THE QUEEN OF NEW ORLEANS...NOW IYANA WHAT WILL YOU DO??? DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT GUYS HAPPY READING <3**